xXxplosive

Valentines Day Plans.......

7 hours ago, mustang69 said:

Been married 32 years.   We get each other a card and I got her flowers today.   Other than that, it's friday.

Yep.

Probably go out on Saturday ... because going anywhere today is going to be a circus. 

11 hours ago,  1LtCAP said: 

work. eat pizza. sleep. I got no one. 

xXxplosive replied:  Go down to the pound and get a rescue,,,,,,,,you won't be sorry.

Wait, what?

Oh, you meant get a pet!   I thought The Pound was a bar and....oh, never mind.

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

1 minute ago, Mrs. Peel said:

When I read the original post in this thread, I shook my head sadly and thought: well, at least it started out so awful it can't get any worse.

Apparently, I was wrong. So very wrong.  :facepalm:

Passionate, romantic... yeah

• FacePalm 1

13 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

work. eat pizza. sleep. I got no one. 

Well, there's always the first NASCAR truck race from Daytona tonight. You can watch a ton of equipment get tore up!

12 hours ago, mustang69 said:

Been married 32 years.   We get each other a card and I got her flowers today. 

I've got even more years of the ball and chain then you. Ha, actually, only kidding, it's actually the best it's ever been!! I'm a lucky guy.

Wifey will probably make her traditional heart shaped meatloaf tonight... but I guarantee, there WON'T be any fruit on it!!!!  :clapping:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

When I read the original post in this thread, I shook my head sadly and thought: well, at least it started out so awful it can't get any worse.

Apparently, I was wrong. So very wrong.  :facepalm:

Rest easy Emma. After all it was on national network TV originally, and again the Saturday before last Christmas.

One of the few videos I burst out laughing for. And the whole stylistic way they parodied the boy band video was a lot of the reason why.

• FacePalm 1

What's wrong with heart-shaped meatloaf? I think that's totes adorbs. And he clearly appreciates her. Even better. Well done!

You guys are so anti-Valentine's Day. It's actually sad. Open your hearts... embrace the romance, people!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

17 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

What's wrong with heart-shaped meatloaf? I think that's totes adorbs. And he clearly appreciates her. Even better. Well done!

You guys are so anti-Valentine's Day. It's actually sad. Open your hearts... embrace the romance, people!! :wub:

I embrace romance, but I absolutely refuse to use the expression 'totes adorbs' in any context whatsoever.   Except in the preceding sentence.   But never again.

• FacePalm 1

2 minutes ago, 10X said:

I embrace romance, but I absolutely refuse to use the expression 'totes adorbs' in any context whatsoever.   Except in the preceding sentence.   But never again.

Oh that’s @Mrs. Peel favorite sayen 

6 minutes ago, silverado427 said:

And nuts.

Balls