Twism86

New Member Here

13 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Some of you could take a thread off track even if it was on rails!

So you understand where it’s coming from...it’s all about shooting, fun, fellowship, and food. All things that bring us together. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

You got it easy!
I got quizzed on smoker vs pressure cooker ribs and Taylor Ham Vs Pork Roll-  These guys must be getting old, they gave away all the answers without realizing it. 
Welcome, 
Saw your an avid Fisherman
Is there any good Freshwater Bass fishing in NJ? I've had better luck fishing over-fished lakes in NYC then I have with anything in NJ.

12 hours ago, Mr.Forks said:

You got it easy!
I got quizzed on smoker vs pressure cooker ribs and Taylor Ham Vs Pork Roll-  These guys must be getting old, they gave away all the answers without realizing it. 
Welcome, 
Saw your an avid Fisherman
Is there any good Freshwater Bass fishing in NJ? I've had better luck fishing over-fished lakes in NYC then I have with anything in NJ.

There are plenty of good bass lakes in NJ but the issue is access. Few have good shoreline access so if you dont have a boat you are very limited. I do most of my bass fishing in the Poconos 

During the summer heat I'd switch from trout to smallmouths in the rivers. I had very good success in the Delaware, Raritan, and South branch. Weighted jig heads with a 4" twist tail grub or crayfish in motor oil or pumpkin seed colors worked for me. Smallmouths on a 5" ultralight are allot of fun!