CMJeepster

Free - Jeep TJ stuff

Posting here before going out on the rest of the internet.

My 2003 Wrangler Rubicon finally died a few weeks ago.  I've got to get rid of the following things for free:

Window Storage Bag similar to this:  https://www.quadratec.com/products/91109_11_07.htm

OEM soft top on frame.  Windows are 17 years old and zippers barely work, but frame is 100%

OEM door surrounds with screws.

Window roll similar to this:  https://www.quadratec.com/products/91109_100_07.htm

Kentrol Stainless Steel Billet Style Light Kit (front's only) similar to this:  https://www.quadratec.com/products/13107_103.htm

Not really interested in shipping, but want to get this stuff out of the house.  Donations to worthy causes (BSA, NRA, etc.) appreciated in lieu of payment.  Located in Hopewell Township, Mercer County.  Willing to travel a bit for delivery / meet-up.

Jamie

IMG_3745.jpg

IMG_3746.jpg

IMG_3747.jpg

IMG_3748.jpg

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your jeep, I miss mine and shes just in the garage for the winter. You aren't parting out the jeep by any chance are you? I might be interested in the axels and housing and the transfer case if I can convince my buddy to pick it up from you. 

1 hour ago, fishnut said:

Sorry to hear about your jeep, I miss mine and shes just in the garage for the winter. You aren't parting out the jeep by any chance are you? I might be interested in the axels and housing and the transfer case if I can convince my buddy to pick it up from you. 

No, she needed too much work, so we donated her rusty remains to Cars for Kids.  This is everything that is left, except for a hart top hoist that I will find a home for in the spring.  17 years and 185K miles.  Lots of good memories.

Hardtop? What color? I'd be interested in the spring if its black.

I have a little over 120k on my 06 and I dont drive it in the winter the miles are racking up slow and the rust is very minimal. I plan pulling the body and cleaning up the chassis next winter.im going to do my best to keep her forever lol

43 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Hardtop? What color? I'd be interested in the spring if its black.

I have a little over 120k on my 06 and I dont drive it in the winter the miles are racking up slow and the rust is very minimal. I plan pulling the body and cleaning up the chassis next winter.im going to do my best to keep her forever lol

Sorry, Adam, but the hard top went with the Jeep.  It was the green Rubicon with the grey top that I drove to your old place to pick up the Shelby commemorative plate.

2 hours ago, CMJeepster said:

Sorry, Adam, but the hard top went with the Jeep.  It was the green Rubicon with the grey top that I drove to your old place to pick up the Shelby commemorative plate.

Ahhh just a hoist, guess I was speed reading and got excited lol. I remember your jeep just could not remember the color of the top.