Sign in to follow this  
PASTI2011

2/23 OBRPC USPSA Need Gen 5 G19 mags

Hey is anyone going to the 2/23 OBRPC USPSA match? I'm coming up with a friend from Pennsylvania that has a Gen 5 Glock 19, but he does not have any NJ compliant 10 round mags. Its his first match and he's excited to get started. Does anyone have a spare set of mags that we can borrow for the match? Or could we be squadded with you and share mags? We would really appreciate it. We would be willing to throw some cash your way as well. We'll be there early for the new shooter briefing. Thanks!

7 hours ago, PASTI2011 said:

Hey is anyone going to the 2/23 OBRPC USPSA match? I'm coming up with a friend from Pennsylvania that has a Gen 5 Glock 19, but he does not have any NJ compliant 10 round mags. Its his first match and he's excited to get started. Does anyone have a spare set of mags that we can borrow for the match? Or could we be squadded with you and share mags? We would really appreciate it. We would be willing to throw some cash your way as well. We'll be there early for the new shooter briefing. Thanks!

I have 5.  Are you anywhere close to Bridgewater or Woodbridge?

Older gen mags will work in a Gen 5 though.