WellRegulatedFelicia

"HI" Felicia

3 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Felicia: I forgot to mention, there will be topics on here you'd be well-advised to just "tune out" and pretend you never heard:  the belligerent, woefully misinformed bleating of the knuckle-dragging pork rollers… the testosterone-laden war cries of dueling backyard BBQ chefs... and all manner of crude bathroom humor. These are just 3 examples that have already been thrown your way on your very first thread. Regrettable. But, rise above, give the online equivalent of a cold stare, and you'll be fine. :rofl:

If you can’t stand the heat, get out of the crockpot. 

• Haha 2
  • FacePalm 1

On 2/21/2020 at 5:53 PM, 10X said:

Hey!  No ribs for you!

And the backyard BBQ chefs here never duel.  We will on occasion object to others' use of inappropriate appliances to try and approximate real BBQ in the kitchen, but that is an entirely different thing.

I don't know you , but I know I like your style.

Welcome Felicia!

• Like 1

This is hilarious! I can't wait to get to know people here!

To answer a few other questions- yes, it is terrible, the lack of information that you are included on if you are not on social media or forums. I have given in. While I pay attention to most current events, the magazine limit change was not something I read anywhere. I am very computer literate, I have just avoided Facebook and foruming until now. I don't see how else I can keep a finger on the pulse.

Regarding shotgun- of course I have one! A Mossberg 500. Every woman should have one.

I bbq my ribs on a gas grill these days. I also know how start a fire in the woods and can cook on that too though. I DO NOT own a Crockpot. HA! Not that kind of lady. 

My gosh I HOPE my ex is not on this forum, haha. He wouldn't be in a million years. 

Thank you for the very warm welcome all. I really mean it.

14 minutes ago, WellRegulatedFelicia said:

To answer a few other questions- yes, it is terrible, the lack of information that you are included on if you are not on social media or forums. I have given in. While I pay attention to most current events, the magazine limit change was not something I read anywhere. I am very computer literate, I have just avoided Facebook and foruming until now. I don't see how else I can keep a finger on the pulse.

Regarding shotgun- of course I have one! A Mossberg 500. Every woman should have one.

I bbq my ribs on a gas grill these days. I also know how start a fire in the woods and can cook on that too though. I DO NOT own a Crockpot. HA! Not that kind of lady. 

My gosh I HOPE my ex is not on this forum, haha. He wouldn't be in a million years. 

Hear that @Mrs. Peel every woman should have a shotgun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WellRegulatedFelicia said:

Gas grill...marginal, but at least you don’t own a crock pot!!!  I’ll accept that. 

Welcome, Felicia!

Just now, Zeke said:

She probably doesn’t Own a fancy sue video cooker like you and @Bighungry618 either..

Maybe so, but at least she knows that proper ribs are done on a grill....even though it’s gas. 

She’s trainable, and that makes her a keeper. 

Crock pot ribs are for heathens. 

1 minute ago, Displaced Texan said:

Maybe so, but at least she knows that proper ribs are done on a grill....even though it’s gas. 

She’s trainable, and that makes her a keeper. 

Crock pot ribs are for heathens. 

Smoke this....

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

I remember the first time  and the second time @Displaced Texan and I shot clays

the second time mrs purple Patric made him her bitch... and he liked it

Hahaha yeah she got me on my game!!