WellRegulatedFelicia

"HI" Felicia

Ok guys, get the BYE FELICIA jokes out of your system! No seriously I would love to thank whoever made that movie haha.

My name is Felicia and I am new to the forum. I've stayed away from this sort of stuff for the longest time (I am 54) but I realize it is just the only way to keep informed these days. For instance, I had no idea that we went down to 10 round maximum magazines. My adult son who lives out of state for a while now happened to hear it and thank goodness let me know. I guess I have to give in and join the online community.

Count me in as a member of the officially fed up with NJ law crowd.

About me - 54, grown children, no Grands yet, Labrador named Boogie. Dad taught me to shoot when I was little. My first husband God rest his soul was also an enthusiast. We use to hunt, fish, and go target shooting. My 2nd husband was a Liberal. Still is, I divorced him he isn't dead. At least not to my knowledge.

I have a few handguns, a few long guns. My favorite handgun is my Glock G19. My favorite long gun is my Winchester 30/30.

That is about it, looking forward to chatting with and sharing information with like minded NJ prisoners. 

• Like 4

You'll be happy to know Felecia I have no idea what jokes you're talking about. So you won't hear any from me.

Welcome to the sometimes rowdy forum and it's good to know there's another comrade out there on our side of the issue.

One word of advice: stay out of the 'pork roll or Taylor ham' argument. It's a perjury trap.

• Like 1

HA! Do you say soda, or Coke? Or No Coke Pepsi!! I am an old Saturday Night Live fan. 

1 minute ago, Zeke said:

Hoboken? How far is Clinton wma from you?

better yet! How far are you from @Ray Ray

Hohokus, not Hoboken. I did my first quote! Northern Bergen County. 

5 minutes ago, WellRegulatedFelicia said:

HA! Do you say soda, or Coke? Or No Coke Pepsi!! I am an old Saturday Night Live fan. 

Hohokus, not Hoboken. I did my first quote! Northern Bergen County. 

Regardless porkroll, you didn’t answer the question 

Welcome aboard!  Your screen name made me smile.

Interesting that you didn't know about the magazine limit.  I've often thought that there must be many people who are unknowingly felons in this awful state.  Unless people are active in online gun forums, it is unlikely that they would have heard about it.  

Glad to hear you have a Glock!  Sounds like you need a shotgun.  

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, WellRegulatedFelicia said:

Taylor Ham. I am in Hohokus hahaha  

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

Ban her

Not so fast on the ban hammer, Zeke. Give her a chance. She at least has good taste in handguns....

Felicia, do you bbq ribs on a smoker, or in a crock pot? THIS is the criteria we shall judge you by. 

Welcome to our little corner of hell, Felicia. I hope you have a sense of humor..you’re gonna need it to hang here with us. 

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

Welcome Felicia!,

First off.. head on down to south jersey and try some pork roll.. Its wayyyyyyy better than taylor's ham.. Once you try it, you'll be hooked! You always eat pork roll over that taylor ham crap from then on...

Second off..         Good job ditching the liberal ex!    His screen name wouldnt be GreenDay by any chance, would it???

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

Felicia: I forgot to mention, there will be topics on here you'd be well-advised to just "tune out" and pretend you never heard:  the belligerent, woefully misinformed bleating of the knuckle-dragging pork rollers… the testosterone-laden war cries of dueling backyard BBQ chefs... and all manner of crude bathroom humor. These are just 3 examples that have already been thrown your way on your very first thread. Regrettable. But, rise above, give the online equivalent of a cold stare, and you'll be fine. :rofl:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

the testosterone-laden war cries of dueling backyard BBQ chefs... 

Hey!  No ribs for you!

And the backyard BBQ chefs here never duel.  We will on occasion object to others' use of inappropriate appliances to try and approximate real BBQ in the kitchen, but that is an entirely different thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

It’s pop btw

Pop?? Where the hell did you grow up, Minnesota?

1 minute ago, 10X said:

Hey!  No ribs for you!

And the backyard BBQ chefs here never duel.  We will on occasion object to others' use of inappropriate appliances to try and approximate real BBQ in the kitchen, but that is an entirely different thing.

You sir, are my new best friend. 

• Haha 1