Sign in to follow this  
10X

Top 10 Moments in Olympic Shooting Competition

This came across in my Google news feed this morning.  The Olympic Channel's "Top 10 Shooting Moments at the Olympics" video compilation.  

Top 10 moments in Olympic Shooting Competition

I think it's really just a top 10 list from the last few years, when high-dev video of the events and electronic scoring broadcast back to the spectators in real time became a thing.   I mean, it doesn't include Lones Wigger, and the Lanny Basham/Margaret Murdock medal ceremony (you can google them, if you care to).  But hey, it's exposure for the sport, and the opening scene features a Benelli MP95, a gun of which I'm very fond.

Gold medalist Barbara Engleder's reaction at about 0:50 would probably get her red flagged today.  :(

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGunForums Web Banner Ad May 2020.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Not only that, but many units that aren't high end rely on "splashing" for lubrication. Oil level can impact that. They dont have oil pumps to simplify design.  
    • First question.  Anyone else have a Gen2? So I've been running a Valentine 1 gen 1 since 1995.   I have upgraded this Radar Detector 4 or 5 times.  It currently is on the most recent firmware available for the Gen 1. Now they have a Gen 2.   I bought a Gen 2 full retail.  The reason is because of Covid and the shutdown Valentine Research is not doing upgrades yet.   I am going to Florida in a few weeks and I wanted to get my hands on the new RD for the trip because it is blue-tooth to the phone and allows  you to modify sweeps and whatnot to block persistent sources.  Very useful. I will have the old one afterword and I will probably sell it cheap enough for someone to get a discount off retail.  That's another thread. I was curious if anyone used the apps that were available on the Gen 1 through the Saavy link or whatever that was and if it was just not worth bothering.      
    • Was from US Carberetion, don't remember exact kit but they are pretty good with facts and info iirc. Very easy to install and runs flawless. Get on their mailing list they occasionally have killer sales.
    • https://www.gggaz.com/mossberg-590-sling-and-flashlight-combo-mount.html This is for a 500 pursuader, 590 or 590A1.  Will not work with a standard 500.  25 bucks shipped.  
    • Back in the day before Fedex ground, Fedex shipped EVERYTHING, every, single package went to the hub in Tennessee.   You ship something to your next door neighbor and it was flown out of state before coming right back.   It had to do with their optimization system and it worked very well.     This was in the 90s. When the airplane fuel costs  started to be an issue, it changed and they figured out a way to do local turn-arounds.