Bklynracer

Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays

6 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Been enjoying shooting clays, been doing it more and more. Have also gotten a few friends to start.

We were (thinking) planning on going to Lehigh Valley Sporting Clays on Sunday. 

Anybody been there? Pros/ Cons.

@RecessedFilter got a 99. But he’s rilly good and stuff 

Yeah leigh high is a blast. 

Pros- its fun and you will want to do it again. 

Cons- your new addiction will hurt your wallet 

Stop in grumpys or some BBQ and beer or twisted kilt for the seafood afterward.....

CNJFO has been running our Sporting Clays Fundraisers there for years.  We know the owner & managers.  A first-class operation.  You can land in your private Helo and shoot there.  Grumpy's Cantina & BBQ is fall-off-the-bone deliciousness.  A must-stop!

Image may contain: 4 people, including David Rosenthal and Rhi Teng, people smiling, people standing

4 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

CNJFO has been running our Sporting Clays Fundraisers there for years.  We know the owner & managers.  A first-class operation.  You can land in your private Helo and shoot there.  Grumpy's Cantina & BBQ is fall-off-the-bone deliciousness.  A must-stop!

Image may contain: 4 people, including David Rosenthal and Rhi Teng, people smiling, people standing

Is the ladies day only for first timers? And when is it? And I think I have a few to attend. And and and I’m gonna bring @Ray Ray and we are gonna identity as women, don’t judge 

9 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Is the ladies day only for first timers? And when is it? And I think I have a few to attend. And and and I’m gonna bring @Ray Ray and we are gonna identity as women, don’t judge 

Funny...I always thought Ray Ray already identified as a woman:p

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

They run a couple ladies days a year. I checked their Facebook page & no NRA Women on Target listed.  I did find this though, and Lori is my contact there (her ph # is in image).  They're promoting "Quarry Belles" womens league since December last year:

No photo description available.

56 minutes ago, Bklynracer said:

Thank you for the input, not sure where we are going tomorrow, buy Leigh is definitely going to be on my list.

Go spoil yourself at Lehigh.  You'll be glad you did!

Rosey

• Thanks 1

Never made it to LVS, But definitely will, and will try the BBQ place.

Ended going to Thunder Mountain with my son did a few rounds then had lunch.

They also had a used Remington 870 for sale at a good price so I bought it.

weather was fantastic, Nice day out with my son 

• Like 1