Hey guys looking for a budget ar upper, nothing fancy, Something like this in the pic. I figured I would check to see if someone wants to unload something on the used market before i buy anyrhing brand new. I would be interested in other styles incase. Let me know what you have with price via PM. Thanks. 

Resized_Screenshot_20200225-113115_Gallery.jpeg

36 minutes ago, david8613 said:

@eyeinstine nice price there too bad its unavailable, I appreciate the tip.

Maybe theyll be back in stock soon.. Looks like a lot of there stuff is out of stock, but a few things still in stock..

http://www.combatarmory.com/upper-assembly-kits/

1 hour ago, david8613 said:

Wow this is way cheap! Is this brand any good! How does compare to psa? 

http://www.combatarmory.com/ar-15-556-16-length-1-7-twist-w-15-slim-m-lok-handguard-no-assembly-required/

Good question! Id like to know too! I only found that link from a REDDIT post and recommendation. It sounds like its a popular budget purchase; similar to PSA. I can only assume the quality is similar too..  So, not bad and good for fun range toy; but not competition quality..

14 hours ago, Jason_ said:

Hello I know of a dealer in  Chicago his name is Richard. He has the AR upper you looking for. You could try him out. This is his email address richardboy025@gmail.com

4 posts and all are replys to WTB ads, and your just giving a guys first name and email address and of course he has just the item the poster is looking for....   Sureeeeee  seems a bit fishy!  :facepalm:   :icon_lol:

Mods may want to follow this one!

@Mrs. Peel

• Thanks 1