DirtyDigz

Monmouth Co. 2A Resolution mtg - Freehold - Thu 2/27, 4:30 pm

Apologies for late notice -

There is a group gathering to present a 2A resolution ("sanctuary") for adoption by the Monmouth Co. Freeholders.  The Freeholders meeting starts at 5:00 pm, but the group is gathering at 04:30 to sign resolutions.

More details:

The Freeholders meet the 2nd and 4th Thursdays of each month
https://co.monmouth.nj.us/page.aspx?ID=1808

MEET at the HALL OF RECORDS, 2nd FLOOR, Freeholders Meeting Room, at 4:30 PM.
-------------------------------
Monmouth County Hall of Records
One East Main Street
P.O. Box 1255
Freehold, NJ 07728
732-431-7000

If you live, work or travel through Monmouth County, please attend our Resolution Sign-In at the next Monmouth Freeholder meeting 2/27 at 4:30 PM (freeholder meeting at 5 PM). We will meet a few minutes beforehand at 4:30 (formal meeting starts at 5 PM).
We will have blank cover letters and 2A Resolutions to sign and then hand in right at the meetingWe ask that you say something in support of the Constitution and second amendment at the public speaking time, but you don't have to.
What I've heard from the freeholders and county counsel is that there is "no appetite" to pass it, and they need to see more interest in passing it. No appetite? I'd like to SHOW them that their constituents do have  interest in seeing they pass this. Are you with me? Are you ready to show up and say something to support your rights

Monmouth County Freeholders Mtng & Sign-In Meetup 2/27 4:30 PM 

Resolutions:

https://www.nj2asanctuary.com/resolutions

If you'd like to get on an email chain for 2A Sanctuary/resolution activity please PM me your email address.

• Like 2

It was refreshing to attend a public hearing where the Antis weren't given preferential treatment.  The Freeholders even mentioned the oath they all took to support the constitution of the United States.

Everyone on the pro-gun side who wanted to speak was given the opportunity, and the Freeholders actually appeared to *listen*.

• Like 2