gleninjersey

Prep For Quarantine / Pandemic

19 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Just a heads up, coming here momentarily by Murphy...

....."The morning after California laid out the most restrictive measures to combat the virus in the US, NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Friday laid out new measures for New York State to combat the coronavirus outbreak, imposing new restrictions like ordering "100% of the workforce" to stay home.

During this time, Cuomo is order all businesses in the state that aren't deemed "essential" to close, and added that though public transit will remain open for people who need it to travel to their 'essential' jobs, and to get to places like hospitals and doctors offices and grocery stores and pharmacies, he urged New Yorkers to only take the trains if absolutely necessary.

He threatened to fine businesses and individuals caught breaking the rules.

"These are not helpful hints...they will be enforced. There will be a civil fine and mandatory closure for any business that is not in compliance.

I was predicting Monday/late Sunday for this for NJ.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

You definitely are confused. I've said all along, you can't off-label prescribe a drug that's not FDA approved here. You, and the other guy, want to make some point that it's done all the time. I pointed out, that is with drugs that ARE FDA approved here. It isn't the case with the Bayer drug.

Are you having difficulty with comprehension today? Or, just trying to make some sort of Null point?

A) we've been discussing an FDA approved drug in it's generic form

B) you cant really prescribe any non FDA approved drug.. how can something be "off label" when there is no label genius? 

C) why are you being irrelevant just to argue?

2 minutes ago, xXxplosive said:

I'm the guy who is also tired of all your petty BS arguing......don't you have a wife you can fight with or sometin'....

It’s actually not him arguing, and he’s kinda smert with this. Perhaps it’s you that should be quiet..

6 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

I'm the guy who is also tired of all your petty BS arguing......don't you have a wife you can fight with or sometin'....

That's nice, don't read my comments then.... 

Im not gonna sit here and listen to someone talk about a NON-FDA approved drug cant be be "off label" prescribed, when no label exists for it to begin with... While completely ignoring that these  drugs and their generics are FDA approved and can be "off label" prescribed...

If you had someone is the hospital dying from this, at least you know you can try and get it prescribed(hydroxychloroquine) which is what the french have been studying... 

Chloroquine is FDA approved in the US.. since 1949!!!! 

There is no reason it cant be prescribed off label contrary to any of the crap sniper has said.

6 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

…. and here goes his girlfriend.....to back him up.

I though you were looking for.... less arguing? 

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

....."The morning after California laid out the most restrictive measures to combat the virus in the US, NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Friday laid out new measures for New York State to combat the coronavirus outbreak, imposing new restrictions like ordering "100% of the workforce" to stay home.

Time to blow up the bridges and tunnels.

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

A) we've been discussing an FDA approved drug in it's generic form

No... "we" haven't. You decided to jump on me regarding this post I made:

It SPECIFICALLY references the Bayer drug, NOT something else.

54 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

you cant really prescribe any non FDA approved drug.. how can something be "off label" when there is no label genius? 

That was YOUR and 10x response to my post. I said it WASN'T approved.. I specifically said that, yet you still want to argue the SAME point.  :banghead:

55 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

C) why are you being irrelevant just to argue?

Is their a mirror in your house? Go look into it, pretty fucking amazing stuff..

or you can continue to do this:

beating horse.gif

39 minutes ago, Malsua said:

A few moments ago I was walking through our Cafeteria and I caught a few second of Murphy talking about "tightening the screws" about social distancing.  We will hear more about it tomorrow morning.

Yup, caught that too. My bet is he says clean out your desks, go home at the end of the day Friday and don't come back.

10 minutes ago, dajonga said:

Yup, caught that too. My bet is he says clean out your desks, go home at the end of the day Friday and don't come back.

Lots of chatter/rumor on shelter in place for a week or weeks.  

If they shut down grocery stores for a true shelter in place, things will get interesting.

Some folks will always need to go to work (police, Nuke plant operators, etc). So it’s just more sensationalism when things get written about sending 100% home.  

10 minutes ago, JHZR2 said:

If they shut down grocery stores for a true shelter in place, things will get interesting.

Some folks will always need to go to work (police, Nuke plant operators, etc). So it’s just more sensationalism when things get written about sending 100% home.  

I've heard from two more reliable sources, it's coming, probably by Sunday. Essential services will be open (grocery stores and medical related businesses). Any non-essential businesses will be told to close. Essential personnel (utility workers, LEO, certain .gov workers, etc. ) will still be working.

Just watch the run on grocery stores and liquor stores this weekend... :swoon:

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Handyman said:

Looks like it's gonna be Schlitz and White Castle for the next 2 months. The living will envy the dead. Godspeed, everyone!

Schlitz and White Castles will most likely kill you anyways so you have that going for you

• Agree 3