NJSigfan

3 tickets to New York Redbulls home opener 3/1 @1pm

Hello everyone,

I’m looking to sell or trade 3 tickets to the New York Redbulls home opener, Sunday 3/1/2020,  in Harrison NJ.  Game time is 1pm.

Tickets are in Section 123 (lower bowl sideline) roughly inline with the penalty mark, row 6, seats 6,7 and 8.  Great view of the game and action.   I know we have some soccer fans on the forum so I’m hoping someone will be able to use and enjoy them. Just behind the seat section is the new Heineken section that will offer open seating bar top tables to view the game from.  

Face value of each ticket is $28 with prices averaging $35 on ticketmaster reseller.  I’m looking for $25 each OBO.  Parking is not included since that is run independently from the redbulls.  You can park next to stadium for $20 or in one of several private lots for $10-15. Trades open for Ammo or P320 parts. 

Stadium is easily accessible by the path or new train station in Harrison. 15 minute walk train station to stadium.  Lastly, stadium is moving towards a mostly paperless operation.  Tickets will be sent via email, but you will need a Ticketmaster app to see them.  Also most concession stands prefer credit cards but will have a dedicated cash line.

lets me know if you have any question.  Cross posted on local neighbor board as well.