nj2Asupport

NJ2A Sanctuary Movement update

1 hour ago, Mr.Forks said:

Be the guy that starts the green wave in your county

I try to bring people to the range when I go. 

Have also brought some trap / skeet shooting. Pretty sure I converted a number of them after they saw that they had actually had a good time and went back without me.

Some applied for their FID card. 

But there so many more of them than me. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

“It goes without saying that local and county officials are free to express their views on state and federal policies. What they may not do, however, is prevent law enforcement from enforcing validly enacted and generally applicable statutes,” Grewal said.

What Grewal apparently did not continue with was that he sees no problem preventing Federal LEO (ICE) from doing their job. Typical hypocritical political scumbag. I truly feel for the good LEO of this State that are lorded over by him and his boss. May it be a short lived reign.

Source:

https://www.nj.com/news/2020/02/nj-ag-pro-gun-sanctuary-resolutions-mean-nothing-but-could-put-police-at-risk.html

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Downtownv said:

Ok so can anyone clearly define exactly what a 2A sanctuary is or does?

Unless something has changed as per GFH Radio episode 450 from 2/5/20 it’s just for future laws and does nothing with current laws.

https://gunforhire.com/blog/2020/01/05/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast-episode-450/

In any case its still good to see the local towns grow a set and say FU to the state

Lacey Politicians Reaffirm Support Of Second Amendment

LACEY, NJ — The Lacey Township Committee passed an ordinance Thursday reaffirming its support for the Second Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. Several New Jersey counties and towns have joined a growing movement in deeming themselves Second-Amendment "sanctuaries."

Several governing bodies around New Jersey have passed resolutions to stand against gun-control measures perceived as violating the Second Amendment. The amendment states, "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Lacey's ordinance doesn't use the word "sanctuary," but it calls for "supporting the preservation of the Second Amendment. The ordinance states that the Township opposes "further interference" with the rights of lawful gun owners. The law passed unanimously Thursday among Lacey's five-member committee.

"The Township supports holding accountable the violent criminal offenders, rather than irrational and/or disproven attempts to control lawful tools of self-defense, hunting and sport," Lacey's ordinance says.

https://patch.com/new-jersey/lacey/lacey-politicians-reaffirm-support-second-amendment

• Like 1
  • Agree 1