NJSigfan

Lift tickets to Blue Mountian

Hello NJGF family

I have 3, full day, no black out date lift tickets to Blue Mountain.  They’re valid for the rest of the 2020 ski season which includes November and December.  I bought them for my son and then had the chance to buy a season pass for him, negating the need for them.

I’m located in Clinton but work in Summit and can meet anywhere between those location off the i78 corridor.  I can also meet within 30 minutes of Clinton if if you don’t travel i78.   I paid $190 for them (daily walk up fee is $70 for weekend),  so here is a chance to get a nice savings.  I’ll take $150 or any reasonable offer close to that.   I just don’t want them to go to waste unused.

thanks

Blue is reporting 39 of 40 trails open today.  The season ain't over yet!  (though I can't personally use more Blue tickets this season).

Season is definitely not over.  I’ll be there r every weekend until the grass is popping thru the snow.  

In all seriousness, Blue really is a nice mountain.  Not nearly as crowded as Camelback, nicer learning center, family friendly and less than an hour away from most central NJ location.  

8 hours ago, RUTGERS95 said:

where were you two weeks ago!!!!  lol

will shoot you a pm, I may be interested but for November and Dec obviously. 

Sent you my info via text

On 3/4/2020 at 7:19 PM, NJSigfan said:

Season is definitely not over.  I’ll be there r every weekend until the grass is popping thru the snow.  

In all seriousness, Blue really is a nice mountain.  Not nearly as crowded as Camelback, nicer learning center, family friendly and less than an hour away from most central NJ location.  

Sent you my info via text

Blue was my home mountian before I moved up here, it's a decent mountian. Definitely better than camelcrack or mountian creek. 

Do they let you snowboard at Blue Mountain now?

In the late 80s early 90s it was skis only.

I haven’t been riding in sooooo long.

I miss it...

Last time I rode was December of 2006 at Wildcat up by you Fishnut. Buddy and I spent a week ice climbing all over NH - Berlin, North Conway, on the Cank, and a few other cool places. We spent our last day riding there before  heading back to the real world. I put my board up when I got home and haven’t touched it since.

16 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Do they let you snowboard at Blue Mountain now?

In the late 80s early 90s it was skis only.

I haven’t been riding in sooooo long.

I miss it...

Last time I rode was December of 2006 at Wildcat up by you Fishnut. Buddy and I spent a week ice climbing all over NH - Berlin, North Conway, on the Cank, and a few other cool places. We spent our last day riding there before  heading back to the real world. I put my board up when I got home and haven’t touched it since.

Yes blue allows snowboard, only place that still hates on riders is mad river gleni think.  Attitash is a 1 min drive or 10 min walk from my house and wildcat is 20 mins away, I have a season pass for them so I ride a few times a week. I'll be at wildcat tomorrow. Dust off your board and come on up, I'll take you out! 

I'm currently trying to fund a splitboard so I can hit Tuckermans and Huntington's ravine this spring. 

Depending on the day it’s probably more skiers, but not by much.  Snowboarders definitely make up a decent numbers on the weekends.

i was there yesterday and it was nice,  not crowded at all and trails held up until 2:30 before too soft.

tickets are still available.   

3 hours ago, fishnut said:

Yes blue allows snowboard, only place that still hates on riders is mad river gleni think.  

Mad River is the only place to ban boarders in the east.  Alta and Deer Valley in Utah do as well.   I think those are the last three holdouts  

• Informative 1