I figured the hosting servers were busy distributing a leaked draft of the Supreme Court's upcoming  New York Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen  decision.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From Maks: 

Looks like a combination of regular Sunday backups + a bunch of new legit traffic + spam attack is what caused the slowdown.

On the server we had geo fencing.... which blocks based on IP, however seems like some of the IPs being used were not there.  So just added a few more firewall rules to Cloudflare.  Blocking tor browsers, blocking China, Taiwan, Singapore..... and for now putting in the managed access javascript for people logging on

• Informative 1

14 minutes ago, FXDX said:

as of today I am getting the Cloudflare splash screen every time open the forum up in tab. I'm not logging out,  are you seeing that too?

cloudflare.JPG

Temporary protection against DDOS / Attacks - once the backups are done it'll be removed.

• Thanks 2

Anyone have issues opening the posts from their phones? I kept on getting an error. It's fine on a PC browser but should not make a diff?

Just now, My1stGlock said:

Anyone have issues opening the posts from their phones? I kept on getting an error. It's fine on a PC browser but should not make a diff?

Just tried now and it looks like it's working now....