High Exposure

Modern Matériel Meetup and Range Day at RTSP

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• AlderferBanner.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• So update... I spoke to a lawyer today (not Needleman), I told him all the dirt, just like here, he feels I have a case. He  recommends all his clients take a voluntary psyche eval to prove that they aren't a danger to public safety, it's good ammo to strengthen my case. I think I will also take a firearms safety training course too, whichever law firm I go with. I am working my way down the list of lawyers, I will give Needleman a call this week as well as a couple of others. If anyone has recommendations not mentioned above, please chime in. However I am committed to taking this to court. It's a good thing I use Google Voice for my main phone number, I have every text ever exchanged between my ex-wife and I, from the day we met, literally, from the day we planned our first date, up to the day of divorce. New phone? Doesn't matter, every text is in your Google account.  It should help. I'll give incremental updates as they happen. One question I do have for you guys who have been through this, what happens if the judge overrides the chief, I purchase my firearm, and I apply for another handgun permit 2 years from now? Can the Chief deny it if I am still an upstanding citizen? Or do I have to go to court all over again for another firearm? Let's say the CZ P-10 C isn't for me and I want a Glock 19, do I need a new permit for the new gun, or can I exchange my gun in a purchase, and just have 1 firearm on record, without intervention of the Chief, regardless of the model weapon? Also, has anybody ever recovered legal fees when overturning the Chief's decision in Superior Court? The funny thing was, I told this lawyer that I applied early December, and was just denied last week. He seemed appalled.
    • Murphy is talking “May 20th” to open the state back up   He’s got support and FEMA resources to manage test centers until the end of May.  I don’t see how you can maintain social distancing of 6’ at indoor ranges. New shooters getting instruction from 6’? RSO’s helping shooters from 6’? Staff at ranges that rent guns wiping rental guns down and disinfecting them for each new shooter. No one is prepared for that   For members, maybe it can be done.  It’s not happening for a while.    
    • I ended up ordering a Credo 1-6x SFP.  Thanks for your help.  
    • Now I need this recipe... @Zeke this is your moment of salvation