Pizza Bob

Gun Show at OAKS this Weekend (3/13 - 3/15)

Golf Battery, Sgt Toadette and I will be shooting an ICORE match at a club close by, so we will probably wander over to the gun show after. Anybody else planning on attending? What effect do you think the corona virus will have on attendance?

Adios,

Pizza Bob

1 hour ago, Mr.Stu said:

Saturday or Sunday?

The gun show is all weekend - and after careful consideration, and realizing that I am the oldest, by far, of our trio, (thus the most vulnerable) I think we're going to pass on the gun show.

The ICORE match is on Saturday (3/14) - hammer down at 11 AM - at LPRGC (Lower Providence Rod & Gun Club). When you come down the ramp from 422 you turn right (rather than left, as you would for the gun show), go about a mile and turn left into the club - there is a sign, but you have to be looking for it. Register at Practiscore. For those that are uninformed - ICORE is strictly a revolver competition - although to bolster attendance they were allowing 1911's in also (restricted to 8 rounds loaded total).

Anybody that wants further info on the ICORE match, PM me.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

1 hour ago, Golf battery said:

Sunday 

No wonder you're always late - SATURDAY!!!!!

Just now, Golf battery said:

Another.  Or new?   

Sadly my Bria passed away. She had overcome breast cancer but it metastasized in her lungs. That was manageable but then it spread to her brain too in January.

I now have her daughter from her first litter. This is Hena. 

15839807875138240387578810748880.jpg

9 hours ago, Golf battery said:

So sorry to hear that.  First   I never realized dogs could get breast cancer and 2.  She was soo young.  My condolences 

My first German Shepard had it twice.  Spread to leg and took her life.  Not fun.