45Doll

Run On Firearms

xXxplosive says in his sig line:

"When it's time to fight, fight like your the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark....And Brother, It's Startin' To Rain"

And I'll add:

Don't be like the pair of unicorns standing on the shoreline as the Ark sails away saying "Awww shit!!!!!! That was today????"

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, njJoniGuy said:

xXxplosive says in his sig line:

"When it's time to fight, fight like your the 3rd Monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark....And Brother, It's Startin' To Rain"

And I'll add:

Don't be like the pair of unicorns standing on the shoreline as the Ark sails away saying "Awww shit!!!!!! That was today????"

693d76e9c5f7c2e18a73d187d7be5286.jpg

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Sniper said:

Damn, I should have sold all my DOW stocks and just bought Visa and MasterCard. 

Sounds reasonable, but be glad you didn't. All three big CC companies are down at the open, supposedly because retail business as a whole is going to tank with all the closings.

40 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Sounds reasonable, but be glad you didn't. All three big CC companies are down at the open, supposedly because retail business as a whole is going to tank with all the closings.

Yeah... I was just joking... everything is getting pounded now, tough to find any winners. Just keeping my powder dry for the future bargains.

• Agree 1