muzzelloader69

buying guns and ammo

56 minutes ago, Handyman said:

When lefties control the news certain things tend to get screened out. 

Not sure what there is to jump on media wise... 

This is one of those times where the bullshit anti's spread is seen exactly for what it is, when their own sheep are looking to buy guns and cant... pushing the anitgun agenda might just remind them why they are left so helpless and exposed... 

Better to just keep your mouth shut and not remind your own supporters who made them so vulnerable... when the dust clears and people dont see a need for the guns anymore, they will kick the BS in full gear.

Hard to convince someone who wants a gun and cant get one that we need to pass more laws... yey, im sure the many liberals who went to get guns only to be turned away will forget about this all next year.. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

49 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

Lots of people finding out why the laws in NJ suck currently. 

"You mean I can't buy a gun online and ship it to my house?"

"Why do you need references, I don't want people to know I am buying a gun."

"Why does this take 3 months, I never committed a crime?"

"It's easier to buy a brand new car off the lot than to get this permit."

• Like 5

With regards to the shore Shot post above I don’t see a bunch of NJ Anti gun folks now making the transition over to gun owners just for this virus. I’m sure there were a few NJ Anti 2A people that may have abandoned their  stance for the day and walked into a NJ LGS and thinking they’d walk out the same day with a firearm with little or no state paperwork and found it don’t work that way.

As we know over in PA a different story for their residents and more likely to happen there. I was in Tanner’s one day a few years ago and saw one car in there parking lot with an Obama & NRA bumper stickers. I never figured that one out,  guess you could have it both ways in PA.

• Crazy 1

3 hours ago, FXDX said:

With regards to the shore Shot post above I don’t see a bunch of NJ Anti gun folks now making the transition over to gun owners just for this virus. I’m sure there were a few NJ Anti 2A people that may have abandoned their  stance for the day and walked into a NJ LGS and thinking they’d walk out the same day with a firearm with little or no state paperwork and found it don’t work that way.

As we know over in PA a different story for their residents and more likely to happen there. I was in Tanner’s one day a few years ago and saw one car in there parking lot with an Obama & NRA bumper stickers. I never figured that one out,  guess you could have it both ways in PA.

Agree.

I've had a few friends who think they're "gun guys" (they have a pistol in the house that's been fired once, but they have no ammo) ask me how they can 'stock up" on ammo "just in case", but my more liberal friends are still hunkered down and confident that the police will protect them.

I’ve had a few acquaintances ask me how to get guns recently. I don’t think staunchly anti will flip. But keep in mind the largest majority voting block in nj is unaffiliated. Maybe we get more eyes wide open ...

Edison says it’s up 20% processing cards and p2p’s

On 3/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, kc17 said:

Maybe we'll see "fire sales" on like new guns and excess ammo once this is all over. Same deal as we see with generators, snow blowers, etc...

Yeah, I think the pendulum will swing back and we'll see some cheap AR's and AK's.

Might have to wait until after the election as people tend to get nervous and drive prices up a bit.

6 minutes ago, 124gr9mm said:

Yeah, I think the pendulum will swing back and we'll see some cheap AR's and AK's.

Might have to wait until after the election as people tend to get nervous and drive prices up a bit.

Christmas 2020 will have some slammin deals.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

Most likely just gonna be cheap stuff being sold cheap.. 

Most of my go to AR parts are all in stock and dont seem to be grabbed up by panic buyers..

That's because most of the panic buyers don't know how to check their oil, much less put AR pieces together. 

• Haha 1

On 3/19/2020 at 7:48 PM, kc17 said:

Maybe we'll see "fire sales" on like new guns and excess ammo once this is all over. Same deal as we see with generators, snow blowers, etc...

I don't think if a lib went thru all the NJ BS to get that one gun and ammo, he will then sell it. If anything he will appreciate being a gun owner a lot more now. But he will still vote for a dooshe like Booker and Biden. Because , well my family always voted for democrats....and I am a moron that follows like sheep.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, father-of-three said:

I was at the Allentown Wal-Mart yesterday.  The ammo shelves looked almost exactly like they did during the 2009  scare.

It will be sometime before Ammo prices return to normal. I strongly believe Trump will win big in 2020.  After losing jobs and a lot of money in their 401K's and just the market in general people will vote for the man who wants to put America back to work.   I saw the liberals and liberal news praying for a crash economy thinking that will take Trump out.  I really believe the're wrong. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, father-of-three said:

I was at the Allentown Wal-Mart yesterday.  The ammo shelves looked almost exactly like they did during the 2009  scare.

I looked around to pick up another Taser. They're pretty much out of stock with most suppliers.

2 hours ago, Handyman said:

That's because most of the panic buyers don't know how to check their oil, much less put AR pieces together. 

I love seeing the millennials sitting on the side of the road with a flat tire on their phones googling "how to change your tire".  Idiots

• Like 1
  • Haha 1