45Doll

ANJRPC Sues NJ Over FFL and NICS Closures

29 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

As I understand it, Murphy's emergency order mandates that all public and private, indoor and outdoor ranges be close for the duration.

The Mo Fo, don't want you honing your shooting skills..... I wonder why?

1 hour ago, Old Glock guy said:

As I understand it, Murphy's emergency order mandates that all public and private, indoor and outdoor ranges be close for the duration.

I'm not sure if Governor Jackass's orders have any authority on a Federal Base.  

But,  it's closed 

https://www.facebook.com/JBMDLR14/

1 hour ago, PeteF said:

Silly me.  I thought all ranges were closed by EO.  Walk outside my back door this evening and guess what I hear.  The Union county police range is going full bore.  I guess only peons are not allowed to practice.

Once again separating them from us...

13 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

The 2A says nothing about NICS...….we are to blame, we let it get to this point....omo.

I don't recall our having much say in it.  I thought they weren't supposed to be able to legislate away our rights...omo.

16 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

The 2A says nothing about NICS...….we are to blame, we let it get to this point....omo.

it doesnt have to, just like it doesn't have to mention quill pens and typewriters vs smartphones and laptops. it's a blanket thing. the right to keep and bear arms (and everything else required to make this right work)

3 minutes ago, Shepherd9 said:

It looks like PA just reversed course on their closure of gun shops.  So now PA, CT and IL all recognize them as essential but we can't  Murphy won't?!  

I fixed that for you. Murphy won't... yet.  And yes, PA reversed course.

• Like 1

Good morning everyone so I’m just did a handgun permit on Tuesday and got my fingerprints done yesterday. Let’s see how long it will actually take during this time. Looking for a reliable FFL near the jersey shore and a shooting range. I know of Shooters and have been their. 

12 hours ago, Princetonian58 said:

While I applaud NJ2AS for the immediate filing of suit challenging the order to close, it must apply for the preliminary injunction now. Our fundamental 2A rights are being denied daily while 7-11s and WaWa remain open. A right delayed is a right denied.

But I have a right to and Italian shorty!

On 3/23/2020 at 4:27 PM, brucin said:

In NY the FFL uses the FBI website. It's fast and best of all no charge. Any state that sets up a middle man is doing it as a cash grab.

And to keep a permanent record.  

On 3/25/2020 at 7:35 AM, Old Glock guy said:

I don't recall our having much say in it.  I thought they weren't supposed to be able to legislate away our rights...omo.

That's only in a Constitutional Democratic Republic.  

19 hours ago, Shepherd9 said:

It looks like PA just reversed course on their closure of gun shops.  So now PA, CT and IL all recognize them as essential but we can't?!  

Go to PA.  

5 hours ago, FrankieSi18 said:

Good morning everyone so I’m just did a handgun permit on Tuesday and got my fingerprints done yesterday. Let’s see how long it will actually take during this time. Looking for a reliable FFL near the jersey shore and a shooting range. I know of Shooters and have been their. 

Welcome aboard.

You might get more feedback in a different thread, or a new one. You can also look at threads in the area dedicated to your inquiry.

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/index.php?/forum/60-ranges-amp-gun-shops/

The NJ2AS has applied for an order to the Governor/Superintendent to show cause why a preliminary injunction should not be issued reopening firearms dealers and NICS.  The court has scheduled a telephone conference on the case at 3:00 PM today, March 26.  

• Thanks 1