45Doll

ANJRPC Sues NJ Over FFL and NICS Closures

Last week we achieved a small victory – but our celebration is short-lived. 

During his state-wide press conferences, Governor Murphy censored Alejandro  and thousands of firearms owners by sending his armed officers to kick him out of the state house TWICE. You have to appreciate the irony of the state using a monopoly of guns to enforce the banning of speech in defense of our gun rights.

His reaction is not without surprise. Due to our journalism, our pending legal injunction, and directives from the Department of Homeland Security, Governor Murphy  finally relented and re-opened firearm stores for the first time since the beginning of his quarantine order.

However, this does not mean that the Second Amendment is restored in NJ!

While the DHS directives specifically state that ranges were to be included, we learned that ranges are to remain closed under the direction of our state government. We thought this was our only remaining obstacle, but today we uncovered a potentially bigger bombshell

Alejandro placed a call to Identigo,  the company exclusively tapped by the State Police to process all fingerprinting services for the application of FID cards. The website clearly states that all fingerprints for FID cards will not be processed at this time – so we decided to call them and find out who is responsible for this stoppage — is it Identigo’s internal policies? Or is this yet again, at the hands of our State Police.

We hope that the neutrals and fair-weather enthusiasts now realize why NJ2AS spends all of its time fighting against the draconian FID system we suffer with in NJ. The governor tricked the citizens by pretending our rights were restored, when in reality, he still holds the ability to BAN all first time gun owners from acquiring an FID card, and by proxy, from buying any firearms. Again – if you do not currently hold a valid FID card in NJ, you HAVE NO SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS while the state police forces IDENTIGO to keep their system turned off

Please support us in this ongoing battle and join/donate NJ2AS – the only organization asking the true journalistic questions the rest of the media will never touch.

7 hours ago, 10X said:

So, why isn’t Identigo processing fingerprints?   I couldn’t tell from your post. 

Did you listen to the video?

Gov Bucky Beaver, ordered The NJSP (although the Colonel of the NJSP is a political POS and not a neutral party) that due to COVID-19 their offices are not processing fingerprinting at this time.

So good news everyone who is trying to get a handgun. Filed for permit and fidc on the 24ty of March. Went and got my finger prints the 25th and today I am cleared. Took about a week in a half and now just waiting for my police department to call me. First time owner to 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, FrankieSi18 said:

So good news everyone who is trying to get a handgun. Filed for permit and fidc on the 24ty of March. Went and got my finger prints the 25th and today I am cleared. Took about a week in a half and now just waiting for my police department to call me. First time owner to 

Good for you.  Congratulations 

3 hours ago, FrankieSi18 said:

Welcome.

Impressive turn around. Congrats. You state you're a first time gun owner. Please be safe; ask questions; there are some quality youtube channels and other resources that can offer immediate education prior to you taking a in-person class (if you choose). There's also some dangerous BS out there by people claiming to be experts. Many cases you can tell the difference, ask here if not. 

Also, please consider supporting the NJ based 2A orgs that made it possible for you to exercise your rights; face it, Murphy would send the NJSP in a door to door confiscation if he thought he could get away with it.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

5 hours ago, Downtownv said:

Did you listen to the video?

Gov Bucky Beaver, ordered The NJSP (although the Colonel of the NJSP is a political POS and not a neutral party) that due to COVID-19 their offices are not processing fingerprinting at this time.

if this is true, it has implications far beyond guns. fingerprinting is required for a whole host of professions, from health care work to law enforcement to school teaching and administration etc. if they're not processing ANY fingerprints, there are a lot of "essential" jobs in this state that are unable to hire or certify anyone

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Indianajonze said:

if this is true, it has implications far beyond guns. fingerprinting is required for a whole host of professions, from health care work to law enforcement to school teaching and administration etc. if they're not processing ANY fingerprints, there are a lot of "essential" jobs in this state that are unable to hire or certify anyone

These Mo Fo's will try everything they can against firearms.

Inside every liberal is a totalitarian fascist just screaming to grab power and destroy rights.

• Agree 1

Pretty sure alot of those jobs wont have many vacancies when this is all over.

You are assuming everything isn't going into hiring freezes due to revenue issues. 

i don't care what the economy looks like. there are a lot of essential things that require fingerprinting, including a number of volunteer positions which involve children

• Adoption (through the Department of Economic Security)
  • Alarm Agent and Controlling Person Certification
  • Appraisal Licensure or Certification
  • Assisted-living-facility managers
  • Board of Dental Examiners (Dentist Licensure, Dental Hygienist Licensure, Dental Therapist Licensure, and Denturist Certification)
  • Board of Fingerprinting members and employees
  • Charter school employment
  • Child care home provider
  • Child day care
  • Child nutrition program
  • Child Protective Services employment
  • Child welfare and adolescent behavioral health treatment
  • Contractors, subcontractors, or vendors (including employees) for public or charter schools Department of Economic Security employment (non-Child Protective Services)
  • Developmental disabilities (work with individuals with developmental disabilities)
  • DES - Employee or Contractor with access to Federal Tax Information
  • Domestic-violence-shelter employment
  • Exceptional student services program
  • Foster home licensure (through the Department of Economic Security)
  • Health-science students and clinical assistants
  • Hemp License
  • Home Inspector Certification
  • Home-health-agency employment
  • Homeless-shelter employment
  • JOBS/WIA programs
  • Nursing-care-institution administrators
  • Pharmacist and Pharmacy Intern Licensure
  • Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistants Licensure
  • Real-estate licensure
  • Residential- or nursing-care-institution employment
  • School Bus Drivers
  • Teacher certification
  • Volunteer foster grandparent program
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Indianajonze said:

i don't care what the economy looks like. there are a lot of essential things that require fingerprinting, including a number of volunteer positions which involve children

• Adoption (through the Department of Economic Security)
  • Alarm Agent and Controlling Person Certification
  • Appraisal Licensure or Certification
  • Assisted-living-facility managers
  • Board of Dental Examiners (Dentist Licensure, Dental Hygienist Licensure, Dental Therapist Licensure, and Denturist Certification)
  • Board of Fingerprinting members and employees
  • Charter school employment
  • Child care home provider
  • Child day care
  • Child nutrition program
  • Child Protective Services employment
  • Child welfare and adolescent behavioral health treatment
  • Contractors, subcontractors, or vendors (including employees) for public or charter schools Department of Economic Security employment (non-Child Protective Services)
  • Developmental disabilities (work with individuals with developmental disabilities)
  • DES - Employee or Contractor with access to Federal Tax Information
  • Domestic-violence-shelter employment
  • Exceptional student services program
  • Foster home licensure (through the Department of Economic Security)
  • Health-science students and clinical assistants
  • Hemp License
  • Home Inspector Certification
  • Home-health-agency employment
  • Homeless-shelter employment
  • JOBS/WIA programs
  • Nursing-care-institution administrators
  • Pharmacist and Pharmacy Intern Licensure
  • Physical Therapist and Physical Therapy Assistants Licensure
  • Real-estate licensure
  • Residential- or nursing-care-institution employment
  • School Bus Drivers
  • Teacher certification
  • Volunteer foster grandparent program

Yeah go through that list and see which ones are still running in business. Ask yourself if they have a surplus of idle manpower right now  if they ARE still running. 

I mean shit. We are WAY short of bus drivers right now, right?

so let me understand your argument. it's ok to shut down fingerprinting because nobody needs fingerprinting now due to the economy? besides the relevant 2A implications, what if i wanted to adopt a child now? too bad? bad economy? volunteer at an orphanage? too bad, bad economy? use my suddenly free time to get a drone license? too bad, bad economy? come on man, there are reasons to get fingerprinted that have nothing to do with the economy. i'm actually shocked you guys are defending this. remember, it's not about NEEDS, it's about RIGHTS

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Indianajonze said:

so let me understand your argument. it's ok to shut down fingerprinting because nobody needs fingerprinting now due to the economy? besides the relevant 2A implications, what if i wanted to adopt a child now? too bad? bad economy? volunteer at an orphanage? too bad, bad economy? use my suddenly free time to get a drone license? too bad, bad economy? come on man, there are reasons to get fingerprinted that have nothing to do with the economy. i'm actually shocked you guys are defending this. remember, it's not about NEEDS, it's about RIGHTS

No. What I am saying is that don't expect to be able to force the issue on non 2a needs due to lack of demand right now.  If they are printing for other things but not permits, then yeah sue away. But if they are closed because they want to be closed right now and it affects a bunch of things including 2a issues, well the government isn't going to give a shit about the repercussions of handing over fingerprinting to private business that can just close. And due to decreased demand, I don't thin the government will feel a whole lot of pressure in the near future form it being closed outside of disgruntled 2a people. 

2 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Forget fingerprinting.  When can we start shooting at Cherry Ridge again?

yes, this. it's a private range, no? we're members of a private shooting club is what i understand. i could see abiding on a public range, but this is different

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Indianajonze said:

yes, this. it's a private range, no? we're members of a private shooting club is what i understand. i could see abiding on a public range, but this is different

The executive order calls for "non-essential business" to close, 

ANJRPC is not a business, and neither is the range. They are also not open to the public, ever. 

Im surprised that no one has gutted his EO,  yet...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, drjjpdc said:

did ANJRPC or NJ2AS let us know how the lawsuits are doing? I hope that they weren't dropped when Murph opened up the gun stores.

Sure fell off the front page, didn't it?

And Murhy Bamboozled everyone when he "opened" the gun stores and kept the finger printing shut off.

5 hours ago, raz-0 said:

No. What I am saying is that don't expect to be able to force the issue on non 2a needs due to lack of demand right now.  If they are printing for other things but not permits, then yeah sue away. But if they are closed because they want to be closed right now and it affects a bunch of things including 2a issues, well the government isn't going to give a shit about the repercussions of handing over fingerprinting to private business that can just close. And due to decreased demand, I don't thin the government will feel a whole lot of pressure in the near future form it being closed outside of disgruntled 2a people. 

If you watch the video it tells you the 5 situations they are not fingerprinting for. One was for personal criminal record check, firearms permits was another.

I'm sure they were included deliberately to show they weren't singling out firearms.

5 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Forget fingerprinting.  When can we start shooting at Cherry Ridge again?

The police range in South Plainfield was up and running Thursday afternoon — wasn't for very long but was definately in use

This came in via email couple hours ago. Hopefully (at a minimum, private) ranges will be next.

"Just 18 hours after we broke the story about the NJ government keeping the fingerprint system closed, it appears NJ State Police backpedaled on their position and are now allowing IndentoGO to process fingerprint appointments for firearms."

https://nj2as.org/nj-state-police-quietly-restore-firearms-fingerprinting-after-nj2as-exposes-constitutional-violation/

• Like 1

I have been on the phone today with the NJ/Ny NRA Field rep and we discussed this in depth.

Great work by NJ2AS but I think there is one misleading bit of information here. IndentoGo is not run by the NJSP. They are a privat contractor that bids on Govt. contracts to secure a contract to supply services to the State of NJ. As such, It is my belief that Murphy sent word that the contractor was to deny Firearms Fingerprinting as a retaliation to the Trump mandate to allow Gun dealer to reopen as essential business.

That being said - it would not be in the NJSP juristiction to tell a private business to 'reopen". I will assume it came from the AG's office

JMO

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, JT Custom Guns said:

I have been on the phone today with the NJ/Ny NRA Field rep and we discussed this in depth.

Great work by NJ2AS but I think there is one misleading bit of information here. IndentoGo is not run by the NJSP. They are a privat contractor that bids on Govt. contracts to secure a contract to supply services to the State of NJ. As such, It is my belief that Murphy sent word that the contractor was to deny Firearms Fingerprinting as a retaliation to the Trump mandate to allow Gun dealer to reopen as essential business.

That being said - it would not be in the NJSP juristiction to tell a private business to 'reopen". I will assume it came from the AG's office

JMO

Does Jon Corzine still own a part of Morphotrust USA? 

9 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Does Jon Corzine still own a part of Morphotrust USA? 

I don't know? Morphotract was the previous contractor, but nor sure if they changed names or if IdentoGo is a new contractor that won the bid?

From what i could find on a quick Google - Morpho Trak is owned by Safan  and IdentoGo by Idemia. so looks like two seprate companies....???