45Doll

ANJRPC Sues NJ Over FFL and NICS Closures

8 hours ago, revenger said:

So,   are the lawsuits continuing and when can we shoot.   I'm getting lost in all this fingerprint stuff.

I'm hoping Ant will give us an update in GFH Radio tomorrow.

The NJ2AS suit is essentially dead.  The motion for the preliminary injunction was effectively withdrawn at the State's request under the mantle of an indefinite postponement of further briefing with the NJ2AS's consent. This led the judge to dismiss the motion for the injunction.  The larger suit is not dismissed but it doesn't appear that NJ2AS intends to litigate further for a prompt injunction enjoining the State from again suspending what little 2A rights we have left.

• Like 2

That makes sense.

For the people of Lower Hudson County,  it means The "Non-Essential" was lifted, already,

No Thanks to Gov Bucky Beaver, who even stated he didn't get a vote on it. POS!

This was NY State's attempt, with the Gun travel ban. They withdrew, as the case was coming up, requesting a dismissal as Moot point. however  Scotus wasn't letting it go, signaling others to not try this shit again!

CONFIRMED! Firearm Fingerprinting RESTORED! NJ State Police retreat after NJ2AS News exposes constitutional infringement

NJ2AS News reported on April 2, 2020, that the New Jersey State police were prohibiting IdentoGO, the sole company contracted by New Jersey to handle fingerprinting for first-time firearms applicants, to schedule appointments if the purpose was for firearms applications.

Today we confirmed with multiple sources and IdentoGO, that the New Jersey State Police provided permission that they can proceed with processing fingerprints for first-time firearm purchasers.

IMG_9757.jpg?fit=986%2C1024&ssl=1 Above photo: New Jersey State Police updated their firearm website announcing fingerprinting for initial applicants has resumed.

NJ2AS News exposed this infringement and roadblock created to prohibit individuals from obtaining the proper permit to lawfully purchase a firearm in New Jersey. Just 18 hours after we broke the story about the NJ government keeping the fingerprint system closed, the NJ State Police retreated on their position and are now allowing IndentoGO to process fingerprint appointments for firearms.

Well we only have a couple of months to the SCOTUS NY Rifle Case vs NYC. Although the NJ case Rogers vs Grewal (the shall/may issue) did not get certiorari , it is on the docket. The SCOTUS may have been waiting for the NY case. But in either case the full 2nd & 3rd Appeals Court's now have Trump majorities which they didn't have before, which started the mess in the 1st place. Which means if SCOTUS doesn't do anything the lower court could now vote in our favor. 

1 hour ago, Downtownv said:

NJ2AS News exposed this infringement and roadblock created to prohibit individuals from obtaining the proper permit to lawfully purchase a firearm in New Jersey. Just 18 hours after we broke the story about the NJ government keeping the fingerprint system closed, the NJ State Police retreated on their position and are now allowing IndentoGO to process fingerprint appointments for firearms.

Ummmmmmmmm, not exactly, lol!

I broke the story last month on March 31st.  With an interview of a teacher who's parents live in Toms River and were turned-away.  Then I called IdentoGo on April 1st at 9:10am & spoke to an employee, who I then quoted in my follow-up story that same day using it to intro the original March 31st story.

Even as I typed & broke the story, folks that already had confirmed appointments at SOME locations were allowed to complete their application requirements on March 31st.  April 1st the system was completely shutdown statewide, and we broke THAT part of the story too.

Anytime you want to see what we're doing, and how news gets reported, feel free to take a gander at our blog, as John Petrolino works diligently on posting our articles from our entire writing staff!  https://www.cnjfo.com/news 

FIREARMS FINGERPRINTING AT A STANDSTILL!
NEW PEOPLE GETTING COMPLETE RUN-AROUND!
by Black Wire Media Tues. March 31, 2020 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

While folks who went through the "NJ meat grinder" that is the firearm permitting process these past weeks to get their firearms permits in-hand and then go back to the store celebrating the NICS portal being turned back on this morning, there remains a HUGE, little-known problem here in NJ with firearms fingerprinting for all new applications! THERE ISN'T ANY! At least not in the Toms River, NJ area! We have first-person interviewed Christina, a CNJFO supporter, NJ teacher & firearms owner, who's parents in their mid to late 50's, have decided that NOW is the time to get serious about self-protection! Here's the UGLY truth!

Christina's parents live in Toms River, NJ and right now Toms River is only accepting online electronic firearms applications through the new FARS system. When reached today, IdentoGo, the company hired by the state of NJ to provide fingerprinting services for firearms applicants, told Christina, "IdentoGo employees can no longer access their own software to enter fingerprints for firearms into the system". IdentoGo further stated, "NO FINGERPRINTING FOR FIREARMS IS ALLOWED!".

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My parents are in righteous FEAR that something will happen to them, that they'll be attacked, that a HOME INVASION may happen! What can I do, I live 2 HOURS away!" ---Christina

Without new applicants being able to submit fingerprints, the entire application process is but a farce. The online FARS system isn't providing a solution as of yet, and Christina is worried. Guess who IdentoGo takes their marching orders from? You guessed it, NJ Governor Phil Murphy, 2nd Amendment hater extraordinaire! Was this an "oversight" to not remind IdentoGo that they can once again accept fingerprint requests from firearms permit applicants OR was this a deliberate attempt to impede the flow of guns into new gun owners hands? We'll leave that to our readers...

Image may contain: text

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

10 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

Ummmmmmmmm, not exactly, lol!

I broke the story last month on March 31st.  With an interview of a teacher who's parents live in Toms River and were turned-away.  Then I called IdentoGo on April 1st at 9:10am & spoke to an employee, who I then quoted in my follow-up story that same day using it to intro the original March 31st story.

Even as I typed & broke the story, folks that already had confirmed appointments at SOME locations were allowed to complete their application requirements on March 31st.  April 1st the system was completely shutdown statewide, and we broke THAT part of the story too.

Anytime you want to see what we're doing, and how news gets reported, feel free to take a gander at our blog, as John Petrolino works diligently on posting our articles from our entire writing staff!  https://www.cnjfo.com/news 

FIREARMS FINGERPRINTING AT A STANDSTILL!
NEW PEOPLE GETTING COMPLETE RUN-AROUND!
by Black Wire Media Tues. March 31, 2020 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

While folks who went through the "NJ meat grinder" that is the firearm permitting process these past weeks to get their firearms permits in-hand and then go back to the store celebrating the NICS portal being turned back on this morning, there remains a HUGE, little-known problem here in NJ with firearms fingerprinting for all new applications! THERE ISN'T ANY! At least not in the Toms River, NJ area! We have first-person interviewed Christina, a CNJFO supporter, NJ teacher & firearms owner, who's parents in their mid to late 50's, have decided that NOW is the time to get serious about self-protection! Here's the UGLY truth!

Christina's parents live in Toms River, NJ and right now Toms River is only accepting online electronic firearms applications through the new FARS system. When reached today, IdentoGo, the company hired by the state of NJ to provide fingerprinting services for firearms applicants, told Christina, "IdentoGo employees can no longer access their own software to enter fingerprints for firearms into the system". IdentoGo further stated, "NO FINGERPRINTING FOR FIREARMS IS ALLOWED!".

"My parents are in righteous FEAR that something will happen to them, that they'll be attacked, that a HOME INVASION may happen! What can I do, I live 2 HOURS away!" ---Christina

Without new applicants being able to submit fingerprints, the entire application process is but a farce. The online FARS system isn't providing a solution as of yet, and Christina is worried. Guess who IdentoGo takes their marching orders from? You guessed it, NJ Governor Phil Murphy, 2nd Amendment hater extraordinaire! Was this an "oversight" to not remind IdentoGo that they can once again accept fingerprint requests from firearms permit applicants OR was this a deliberate attempt to impede the flow of guns into new gun owners hands? We'll leave that to our readers...

Image may contain: text

You gotta take it up with Alex, (his Story)

But. Good on both of you for getting this crap un-done!

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, voyager9 said:

Now do ranges...

^^^From your keyboard to God's ears!

One step at a time.  One day at a time.  While trying to do the best I can for my family, my first priority :) 

15-20 hours a day is what it takes now.  Every so often I need a break.  Tomorrow is another day!

Rosey

• Like 1

Murphy is talking “May 20th” to open the state back up  

He’s got support and FEMA resources to manage test centers until the end of May. 

I don’t see how you can maintain social distancing of 6’ at indoor ranges. New shooters getting instruction from 6’? RSO’s helping shooters from 6’? Staff at ranges that rent guns wiping rental guns down and disinfecting them for each new shooter. No one is prepared for that  

For members, maybe it can be done. 

It’s not happening for a while.  

9 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

One step at a time.  One day at a time.  While trying to do the best I can for my family, my first priority :) 

15-20 hours a day is what it takes now.  Every so often I need a break.  Tomorrow is another day!

Rosey

And on the 7th day god rested....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

Rosey

Rosey- thanks for all you do!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Old_Hunter said:

Murphy is talking “May 20th” to open the state back up  

He’s got support and FEMA resources to manage test centers until the end of May. 

I don’t see how you can maintain social distancing of 6’ at indoor ranges. New shooters getting instruction from 6’? RSO’s helping shooters from 6’? Staff at ranges that rent guns wiping rental guns down and disinfecting them for each new shooter. No one is prepared for that  

For members, maybe it can be done. 

It’s not happening for a while.  

See that's the kind of optimistic, can-do attitude we need. Change you handle from "Old Hunter" to FUDD and get it over with. Everything you complained about is very doable. Open every other lane boom, six feet of separation. Don't allow new shooters or instruction for the time being. R.O can spray down a port in about 20 seconds. Staff has to inspect firearms returned anyway, a quick wipe down with a Clorox wipe and it's done. Wow, I bet most ranges making NO money will put with this.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, Old_Hunter said:

I don’t see how you can maintain social distancing of 6’ at indoor ranges.

if they can manage to do it in the produce aisle of costco, i'm sure they'll figure out a way. there are no excuses

• Agree 1

Still banned! Gov. Murphy continues crusade against First and Second Amendment.

Once again we attempted to attend Governor Murphy’s press conference to provide honest and objective reporting for our viewers and ask questions to the governor. Here is a short video:

Help fight back and support our proven results-oriented activism by joining NJ2AS. Become a proud card-carrying member by clicking here.

No surprise here.  He's banned for life.  Or until the next Governor allows him in.  OR until he sues his way back in (has THAT actually EVER happened?).  All of which takes TIME!  He might as well just stay home & not even try.  Maybe it's time for someone else in NJ2AS to try to attend the Press Conferences?  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

No surprise here.  He's banned for life.  Or until the next Governor allows him in.  OR until he sues his way back in (has THAT actually EVER happened?).  All of which takes TIME!  He might as well just stay home & not even try.  Maybe it's time for someone else in NJ2AS to try to attend the Press Conferences?  

I don't disagree that someone else should try. But He definitely needs to keep trying. You can't sue over being banned if you don't get told you cannot attend. 

3 hours ago, raz-0 said:

I don't disagree that someone else should try. But He definitely needs to keep trying. You can't sue over being banned if you don't get told you cannot attend. 

It's all about "standing", which he has established with video evidence.  Once it's established, the wrong has already been committed.  He doesn't need "X" number of "counts" like a criminal case where every drug sale to an undercover is a separate count.  Even if he did show-up everyday, God forbid they let him IN, it MOOTS his case, so....damn if ya do & damn if ya don't!

I totally get where you're coming from.  Dancing on the head of a pin ain't easy.

~R 

4 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

I've always gotten the impression that Alex is NJ2AS.  When I became a member, I checked out their website.  I couldn't find a list of club officers. 

I have to give him credit for his enthusiasm.  He keeps plugging away when most people want to give up.

5 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

Geez, Jim Acosta still manages to get into White House press briefings, and he's far more disrespectful to the president than Alex is to our governor.

On 4/4/2020 at 8:54 AM, revenger said:

So,   are the lawsuits continuing and when can we shoot.   I'm getting lost in all this fingerprint stuff.

Every time I see this thread listed, I open it hoping I'm going to read that I can shoot at Cherry Ridge!

16 hours ago, Old Glock guy said:

Geez, Jim Acosta still manages to get into White House press briefings, and he's far more disrespectful to the president than Alex is to our governor.

Every time I see this thread listed, I open it hoping I'm going to read that I can shoot at Cherry Ridge!

Yes to both of your points.  Also, how about using a capital "P"  for our President, lol?  He deserves as much respect as Acosta & Roubian...

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Ficus said:

So can we shoot yet?

Contact your local range in your avatar & ask to be put on their email list.

Register for free to get ANJRPC news alerts.

Register for free to get CNJFO news alerts.

Short answer:  No, you must be new, lol!

~R

That update came through my email this morning and I just now had a chance to actually read and ponder it.

Clearly, I call BS on closing all ranges. Even more so outdoor and private.

I am undecided if I fully agree with the decision by ANJRPC to drop the matter (or at least not file a lawsuit) at this time. Reasonable people can debate that.  What I am fully pleased with is the transparency and explanation behind the decision.