xXxplosive

NYC Exodus.........

3 minutes ago, Sniper said:

They've already left, with all their belongings:

2016-10-11_04-36-12.jpg

You probably don't remember that show... :dancer:

A lot of people left who had vacay homes... I bet more will leave and leave and bunk up with family or friends.. 

If you have any type of emergency your pretty much screwed in thar city right now.

3 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Does JDW have Alzheimer's?

I'm too young for the reference unless you want to talk about that terrible 1990's movie...

Just now, xXxplosive said:

These are mostly the folks who prep for nothing......the Gov't will take care of us....omo.

That's what makes them desperate and DANGEROUS

5 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

I'm too young for the reference unless you want to talk about that terrible 1990's movie...

The original show was in the 60's and 70's, before you even hit the planet, right? :victory:

1 hour ago, JackDaWack said:

Way before, I dont even recall reruns

Boy, you wasn't brought up right if'n you ain't never seen TBH.  Next thing you'll tell us is that you never saw the episode of Bugs Bunny, Little Red Riding Rabbit. 

LittleRedRidingRabbit2.JPG

Well, on the bright side, at least you don't have Alzheimer's.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

A lot of people left who had vacay homes... I bet more will leave and leave and bunk up with family or friends.. 

If you have any type of emergency your pretty much screwed in thar city right now.

Blow the bridges. 

Well, this really kills the whole "We're going to use the National Guard to deliver food" narrative, doesn't it?

...."Rhode Island plans to send the National Guard out to knock door-to-door in an attempt to hunt down anyone who has arrived in the tiny state from New York City during the coronavirus pandemic.

Gov. Gina Raimondo said anyone traveling there from New York will be ordered to undergo a 14-day quarantine and could face fines or even jail time if they’re found to not comply.

In Rhode Island, Raimondo maintained she’s within her emergency powers to impose the aggressive measures and said she had consulted with state lawyers.

“I know it’s unusual. I know it’s extreme and I know some people disagree with it,” she said.

“While the Governor may have the power to suspend some state laws and regulations to address this medical emergency, she cannot suspend the Constitution,” said Steven Brown, the executive director of the ACLU of Rhode Island, in a statement.

“Under the Fourth Amendment, having a New York state license plate simply does not, and cannot, constitute ‘probable cause’ to allow police to stop a car and interrogate the driver, no matter how laudable the goal of the stop may be,” Brown added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rhode-island-hunting-down-new-yorkers-seeking-coronavirus-refuge

Ha... like the politicians today really care about the Constitution....

4 hours ago, Sniper said:

President Donald Trump said Saturday that he’s considering placing a short-term quarantine on New York, New Jersey and certain parts of Connecticut as the coronavirus outbreak continues to spread.

And here is Cuomo's response:

...."New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said Saturday he does not believe President Donald Trump has the authority to impose a quarantine on New York, New Jersey and parts of Connecticut to stop the spread of the coronavirus.

Cuomo said he does not believe that Trump intends to impose a sweeping quarantine of the region but suggested he could sue if the administration did follow through.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/28/ny-gov-cuomo-says-trump-has-no-authority-to-impose-quarantine.html

So, will other states and people be able to sue Cuomo if they find out the virus was brought into their state by a New Yorker and Cuomo didn't do anything to prevent it?

36 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Well, this really kills the whole "We're going to use the National Guard to deliver food" narrative, doesn't it?

...."Rhode Island plans to send the National Guard out to knock door-to-door in an attempt to hunt down anyone who has arrived in the tiny state from New York City during the coronavirus pandemic.

Gov. Gina Raimondo said anyone traveling there from New York will be ordered to undergo a 14-day quarantine and could face fines or even jail time if they’re found to not comply.

In Rhode Island, Raimondo maintained she’s within her emergency powers to impose the aggressive measures and said she had consulted with state lawyers.

“I know it’s unusual. I know it’s extreme and I know some people disagree with it,” she said.

“While the Governor may have the power to suspend some state laws and regulations to address this medical emergency, she cannot suspend the Constitution,” said Steven Brown, the executive director of the ACLU of Rhode Island, in a statement.

“Under the Fourth Amendment, having a New York state license plate simply does not, and cannot, constitute ‘probable cause’ to allow police to stop a car and interrogate the driver, no matter how laudable the goal of the stop may be,” Brown added.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/rhode-island-hunting-down-new-yorkers-seeking-coronavirus-refuge

Ha... like the politicians today really care about the Constitution....

I believe the same scotus case that would make Trump’s EO to restrict movement between states unconstitutional would also apply to Raimondo’s EO on how to treat outsiders. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saenz_v._Roe

On 3/27/2020 at 1:58 PM, Malsua said:

I know for sure that it's happened in my town.   My town is probably 80% full time, 20% part time.   Now it's filled back up with NY plates in the driveways.

Time to burn the shitheads out....

21 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Only if Bridges buys me dinner first. 

19 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Good to see you maintaining your standards, V9 - even during a pandemic! :rofl:

Don’t let him fool you, he’ll do it for a McDonalds Happy Meal. :D

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sniper said:

..."Rhode Island plans to send the National Guard out to knock door-to-door in an attempt to hunt down anyone who has arrived in the tiny state from New York City during the coronavirus pandemic.

I do not blame RI one iota for doing this. 

3 hours ago, voyager9 said:

would also apply to Raimondo’s EO on how to treat outsiders. 

Fucking downright Twilight Zone here.

(1941) the United States Supreme Court unanimously struck down a California law prohibiting the bringing of a non-resident "indigent person" into the state.