xXxplosive

NYC Exodus.........

Today at 1 p.m. (4/3/20) this is gouldsboro truck stop tour buses from New York bringing all those contaminated bastards here every damn day. And we have to stay home and not work to prevent this disease. Tom Wolf what the !!!!!!!

91895602_2765923163444771_47777350031884

2 hours ago, xXxplosive said:

Today at 1 p.m. (4/3/20) this is gouldsboro truck stop tour buses from New York bringing all those contaminated bastards here every damn day. And we have to stay home and not work to prevent this disease. Tom Wolf what the !!!!!!!

where are they relocating them to, any idea? TIA

I live near Route 70 in an area in which I usually see a lot of vehicles with PA plates, starting at this time of the year, head to Route 72 and Long Beach Island.  Currently, I haven't see a vehicle from PA in weeks! 

But I am starting to see a lot of NY vehicles.  It's starting to bother me..........

2 hours ago, mjrfd99 said:

The daily parade of mini vans with NY plates getting off the GSP for Lakewood continues daily.  OC is in deep dodo. 

If they are landing in Lakewood and Brick, they are basically murdering the elderly population in the retirement communities.  You know they are bringing Capt. Trips with them.  You know they will be responsible for NON communal spread.

These fuckers need to be sent back home.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I got a GSP traffic cam showing southbound traffic at X-120.  Way more traffic than should be.  I'm seeing cars loaded to the gills and several buses.  Cant see the plates though.

If anyone wants to waste some time looking at traffic cams.

Click here--->  511nj.org