deerpark

Gov. Murphy insults NJ2AS' Roubian. AG Grewal blatantly lies.

Murphy literally skirts the question. 

Ive never heard this guy speak before.  This is literally the first time Ive ever seen him. 

He looks completely lost.  Deer in the headlights.  Unable to answer or justify a simple question/position. 

He immediately turns to Grewal to speak for him...

And what does Grewal do?

He blatantly lies: "every other Executive order... NONE of those".

These are just the ones that I know of, I would imagine that there are more, especially in the Red states.

Governors from Illinois and Connecticut have acknowledged that the Second Amendment is not only "essential", its the law of the land which people like him have sworn to uphold...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/21/illinois-governor-lists-gun-stores-as-essential-exempts-them-from-forced-shutdown/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/23/connecticut-governor-lists-gun-stores-as-essential-exempts-from-shut-down/

Wolf also had to tuck tail:

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2020/03/25/coronavirus-news-wolf-allows-gun-shops-to-reopen.html

Grewal's justification or "defense" is literally "Tommy gets to do it!".   

At which point the parent would reply, "just because Tommy is doing it, doesnt make it right (legal, lawful or moral)".

Poor Tommy isnt even doing it...   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indianajonze said:

who cares what he had to say. what's the status of the lawsuits? prelim injunction? anything? it's the only language these ppl speak unfortunately

Fair point but I think its important to acknowledge the pattern. 

With regards to NJ's Red Coat confiscation bill, the presiding judge said that its blatantly unconstitutional. 

When they were crafting the unlawful order, they did so knowing that it violated the constitution (discovered during the hearings). 

Here Grewal is again blatantly lying...

22 minutes ago, deerpark said:

Murphy literally skirts the question. 

Ive never heard this guy speak before.  This is literally the first time Ive ever seen him. 

He looks completely lost.  Deer in the headlights.  Unable to answer or justify a simple question/position. 

He immediately turns to Grewal to speak for him...

And what does Grewal do?

He blatantly lies. 

Governors from Illinois and Connecticut have acknowledged that the Second Amendment is not only "essential", its the law of the land which people like him have sworn to uphold...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/21/illinois-governor-lists-gun-stores-as-essential-exempts-them-from-forced-shutdown/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/23/connecticut-governor-lists-gun-stores-as-essential-exempts-from-shut-down/

Wolf also had to tuck tail:

https://www.bizjournals.com/philadelphia/news/2020/03/25/coronavirus-news-wolf-allows-gun-shops-to-reopen.html

Grewal's justification or "defense" is literally "Tommy gets to do it!".   

At which the point the parent would reply, "just because Tommy is doing it, doesnt make it legal, lawful or moral".

Poor Tommy isnt even doing it...   

Who would have thought Gov. Ned Lamont of Connecticut would even consider saying something like that.  I saw him on a video in which he stated that, in times like these, the 2nd Amendment is more than ever.  Huh?

When Murphy said "you got time on your hands, obviously",  my blood was boiling.  I felt like saying "someone has to keep a eye on what you're doing to this state".

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, deerpark said:

With regards to NJ's Red Coat confiscation bill, the presiding judge said that its blatantly unconstitutional. 

When they were crafting the unlawful order, they did so knowing that it violated the constitution (discovered during the hearings). 

the pattern has always been clear. they want to abolish 2A in new jersey. no beating around that. so we have to sue early and sue often and sue for not only costs but damages

34 minutes ago, deerpark said:

Master, I agree!

NJ2AS continues to openly challenge the system and stand up for NJ 2A rights. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, GRIZ said:

Crossed arms, totally defensive measure.  He wants to close the discussion.  Stutters and passes the question to the AG because he doesn't know what to say.  AG fumbles a bit in how response.

^^^THIS^^^

AND HE SMILES LIKE A JERK-OFF!

Lets consider this overzealous elitist and his newest proposal in light of the State's encroachment on the Bill of Rights...  Lets take a poll and see how many being released are Democrats, just for shits and giggles.

Personal Safety be damned.  

First remove the 2nd amendment and then remove the 1st. Not surprising in the least.

Looks like another lawsuit. ACLU may take this one up as they should.

31 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

“Guidance”. I’m sure Murphy will file that right next to all the complaints he never got. 

I'm sure Murphy doesn't care about this "advisory" document, however, the court's may weigh this heavily in the NJ2AS / ANJRPC lawsuits and could help an injunction.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Shepherd9 said:

I'm sure Murphy doesn't care about this "advisory" document, however, the court's may weigh this heavily in the NJ2AS / ANJRPC lawsuits and could help an injunction.

I agree but they need to act FAST!

4 hours ago, voyager9 said:

“Guidance”. I’m sure Murphy will file that right next to all the complaints he never got. 

Fortunately, it's a bit more than that. The "guidance" is to just clarify what is included. Critical infrastructure designation is federal law codified in 42 us code 5195. After being included in the guidance, NJ gun stores and ranges will be open by Monday (not sure about timing but Mon or Tues at the latest) per federal law. Phil Murphy has no say in the matter

7 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

And the response has come from on high:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/03/28/ttrump-admin-names-gun-makers-retailers-essential-businesses-nationwide/

Keep Making America Great Again, Mr. President!!!!!!!!

Grewal's other statement (in the video above) that they are also following DHS guidelines, is no longer valid.  

12 hours ago, brucin said:

First remove the 2nd amendment and then remove the 1st. Not surprising in the least.

Looks like another lawsuit. ACLU may take this one up as they should.

One would think, but if you look at the ACLU's track record, they appear more shut mouthed on anything that involves right wing interests, or things they would vigorously defend if it were left. While not denouncing them, they typically don't pick up the banner if it involves 2A

It sounds good, buy don't

10 hours ago, voyager9 said:

Right, it sounds good but don't get too happy yet. For those of you that don't know what the above people are talking about in regard to advisory...…. 

"WASHINGTON (AP) — A gun rights group is cheering the Trump administration's designation of the firearms industry, including retailers, as part of the nation's critical infrastructure during the coronavirus emergency.

The designation by the federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency is advisory. The agency notes that the designation does not override determinations by individual jurisdictions of what they consider critical infrastructure sectors."

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, deerpark said:

Grewal's other statement (in the video above) that they are also following DHS guidelines, is no longer valid.  

DHS guidelines say: 

Under the section on “law enforcement, public safety and other first responders,” the list includes, “workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors and shooting ranges.”

I don't think Murphy was lost nor dumbfounded.  I believe he knows exactly what he is doing and truly believes he will get away with it.

I am totally unsurprised that did not answer the question directly nor accurately.

And it was a totally unnecessary dig about a person having a lot of time on their hands.  How is that different from, say, half of the state's population right now?  They totally know what they are doing and believe they will continue to get away with it.

28 minutes ago, Old_Hunter said:

DHS guidelines say: 

Under the section on “law enforcement, public safety and other first responders,” the list includes, “workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors and shooting ranges.”

5 hours ago, deerpark said:

Put the puppet on the record at the next press conference. "You've previously stated you are following DHS guidelines. The DHS has recently designated firearms & ammunition production and sales as safety related essential industries. Will you still be following DHS guidelines after that designation?" Or something to that effect that is worded so he and the authoritarian dictator cannot weasel out of giving a straight answer. 

11 minutes ago, father-of-three said:

I don't think Murphy was lost nor dumbfounded.  I believe he knows exactly what he is doing and truly believes he will get away with it.

I am totally unsurprised that did not answer the question directly nor accurately.

And it was a totally unnecessary dig about a person having a lot of time on their hands.  How is that different from, say, half of the state's population right now?  They totally know what they are doing and believe they will continue to get away with it.

Watch the above. He knows exactly what he is doing. He doesn't hate firearms, he just feels they should only be in the hands of police. Vote him out.