deerpark

Gov. Murphy insults NJ2AS' Roubian. AG Grewal blatantly lies.

4 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Put the puppet on the record at the next press conference. "You've previously stated you are following DHS guidelines. The DHS has recently designated firearms & ammunition production and sales as safety related essential industries. Will you still be following DHS guidelines after that designation?" Or something to that effect that is worded so he and the authoritarian dictator cannot weasel out of giving a straight answer. 

He already covered that..... Denying admission to NJ2AS that has press credentials via blocking his entry with armed state police.

Reminds me of a movie I saw the other day, but Hitler and Nazi SS were involved there, not a governor in a democracy and police sworn to serve and protect. I have no idea how i possibly could have associated the two?

32 minutes ago, fslater said:

He already covered that..... Denying admission to NJ2AS that has press credentials via blocking his entry with armed state police.

Reminds me of a movie I saw the other day, but Hitler and Nazi SS were involved there, not a governor in a democracy and police sworn to serve and protect. I have no idea how i possibly could have associated the two?

It was a very confusing conversation to watch from both angles... 

The "press pass" he claims to have literally states right on the website

"A New Jersey police credential is not required nor intended for use related to covering municipal, county or state government meetings."

"Its purpose is to aid police officers and other emergency personnel in identifying professional news reporters and photographers having a need for access to police and fire scenes in connection with their professional duties"

So regardless that he used it in the past, its not what it was intended for.. 

But what is not clear to me is what WERE they requiring that apparently everyone else had that entered that Rubio did not. 

9 hours ago, JackDaWack said:

"A New Jersey police credential is not required nor intended for use related to covering municipal, county or state government meetings."

"Its purpose is to aid police officers and other emergency personnel in identifying professional news reporters and photographers having a need for access to police and fire scenes in connection with their professional duties"

But what is not clear to me is what WERE they requiring that apparently everyone else had that entered that Rubio did not. 

The double secret probation pass?

On 3/29/2020 at 2:37 PM, JackDaWack said:

Here's the link to what they're referring to as a Press Pass:

http://njpa.org/credentials/index.html

The NJ Press Pass Association and NJ State Police worked together on a standard pass that allows pass holders access to emergency scenes (police, fire, etc).

The Murphy meeting was NOT an emergency meeting, so there was no reason to bar anyone.

That said, it's common for members of the press to use the press pass to identify themselves (and separate themselves from YouTubers) and get access to meetings/events that normal people are barred from.

The Governor explained it all on TV

'Above my pay grade': New Jersey governor claims Bill of Rights did not factor into his coronavirus executive order

Democratic New Jersey Gov. Phillip Murphy said the Bill of Rights was not on his mind when he issued his executive orders mandating his state's response to the coronavirus.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson pressed Murphy on the constitutionality of his recent executive orders that deem liquor stores essential and business and churches nonessential, which Murphy said he did not consider.

"As I noted before, 15 congregants at a synagogue in New Jersey were arrested and charged for being in a synagogue together. Now, the Bill of Rights, as you well know, protects Americans' right, enshrines their right, to practice their religion as they see fit and to congregate together, to assemble peacefully. By what authority did you nullify the Bill of Rights in issuing this order? How do you have the power to do that?" Carlson asked.

"That’s above my pay grade, Tucker," Murphy responded, saying he "wasn’t thinking of the Bill of Rights when we did this."

"Well, I can tell," Tucker interjected.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/above-my-pay-grade-new-jersey-governor-claims-bill-of-rights-did-not-factor-into-his-coronavirus-executive-orders