Old Glock guy

What's everyone doing with their pandemic isolation free time?

On 3/27/2020 at 1:25 PM, ChrisJM981 said:

I got coughed on by a co-worker on St. Patrick's Day. He went home sick. I found out the next morning he was self quarantined due to likely having COVID-19. I immediately isolated myself and contacted Morristown Medical's COVID-19 hotline. I was told to self quarantine for 14 days.

I think I'm on day 9..or is 10? I'm sleeping in the guest room on a mattress I despise and I can't go to the chiropractor until I'm cleared. I can't go near my kids and my 18 month old gets upset that I can't play with him. My 5 yr old and I play board games while wearing masks and gloves. My wife works from home so I have to try and entertain the kidsand keep them quiet without physically interacting with them. This truly sucks and I can't wait until it's over.

Work is still open and I have my "essential employee" letter for when I can return. I'm going in a Tyvek suit, respirator, and sealed goggles. IDGAF. I'm not going through this again. 

It's still hard for me to believe that you found love on Tinder.

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

I got coughed on last July. I told my wife I'll be self quarantining in the basement apartment for a month. I have 3 pistols and 2 rifles, a few hundred rounds, a fridge and a pantry full of food, internet access, 60 inch TV, and a dart board and I sent her out to get me 10 cases of beer. I sure wish she didn't have to carry it all in by herself, but hey, I'm quarantining :D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 3/26/2020 at 8:38 PM, Golf battery said:

I think ill clean my garage out.

I did that Monday or Tuesday.  Did the sun porch Saturday and the basement yesterday.  I may take you up on the offer to split wood at your place as I'm tired my the honey-do list expanding daily here.

30 minutes ago, carl_g said:

One of mine did that the other day too. He came into my room yelling that the toilet was smoking!!! :)

That happens frequently after eating Mexican food.

• Haha 3

On 3/29/2020 at 12:45 PM, Ray Ray said:

It's still hard for me to believe that you found love on Tinder.

I think you have me confused with someone else. My wife stalked me on Facebook then showed up at my front door. I'm sure she regrets it to this day. 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

I think you have me confused with someone else. My wife stalked me on Facebook then showed up at my front door. I'm sure she regrets it to this day. 

Christopher, you forgot how I know.  You bought my Glock 19 in a TGI Friday's parking lot and told me about her.  My wife was there and can confirm this story.  

• Informative 1

4 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Christopher, you forgot how I know.  You bought my Glock 19 in a TGI Friday's parking lot and told me about her.  My wife was there and can confirm this story.  

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a3d7a78df9b39cc063c

• Informative 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

I'd have to check the date on the permit. Probably an ex I met on match(dot)com. I met my wife in a bar in 2005.  

58 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

I'd have to check the date on the permit. Probably an ex I met on match(dot)com. I met my wife in a bar in 2005.  

Lot of holes in this story..

I had your back up till

- Glock 19

- met @Ray Ray at night in a TGIF parking lot....

awkward

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ChrisJM981 said:

You just got yourself in a whole lotta trouble.  I sold that Glock in 2009

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

You just got yourself in a whole lotta trouble.  I sold that Glock in 2009

You sold it Aug 2011. Met the Mrs. in 2005, we dated, broke up, and she showed up on my doorstep in July 2011. I don't recall the exact conversation, but I remember your wife was there. 

1 hour ago, ChrisJM981 said:

You sold it Aug 2011. Met the Mrs. in 2005, we dated, broke up, and she showed up on my doorstep in July 2011. I don't recall the exact conversation, but I remember your wife was there. 

As per my lawyer, I have the right to remain silent.  But I won't.   

Peyton Place arrives at NJGF.

And I don’t seem to have a lot of free time.  Our entire company is working from home.  My group supports them so we are reasonably busy during the day.  But where there are gaps, there isn’t much time to do very much.  Before and after work, its cleaning and sanitizing the house. Then making dinner.  Etc.

Hopefully will get a day off in a few weeks.

2 hours ago, Zeke said:

And this @ChrisJM981 is why you never tell @Ray Ray anything other than “ no”

Me:  Hey Al ( my wife), remember we met that guy in Livingston off 17 at the TGI Friday's and I sold him a Glock back in 2011?  

Wifey:  Yeah, he was blabbering on about some chick on Tinder he was going to hook up with after he left.

Me:  Yeah, that guy.  He married that chick.

Wifey:  Lesson #14 on Tinder rules.  Never catch feelings.

Me:  They got two kids.

Wifey:  True love has no boundaries, even on Tinder.

• Haha 1
  • Crazy 1

6 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Me:  Hey Al ( my wife), remember we met that guy in Livingston off 17 at the TGI Friday's and I sold him a Glock back in 2011?  

Wifey:  Yeah, he was blabbering on about some chick on Tinder he was going to hook up with after he left.

Me:  Yeah, that guy.  He married that chick.

Wifey:  Lesson #14 on Tinder rules.  Never catch feelings.

Me:  They got two kids.

Wifey:  True love has no boundaries, even on Tinder.

How does your wife know Tinder rules?

• Haha 1