This should get interesting.  I currently use an SOE Micro Rig for 12 gauge shotguns.  Since the Coors Lite virus I upgraded to a Chase Tactical low profile plate carrier.  Chest rigs are great when you're not getting shot at.  When you are?  Plate carrier please!

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Zeke said:

War belt. I want a plate carrier 

While overkill for sure, my load out uses both. Under my carrier is a g-code belt. It might have actually been you that suggested it but all my mag pouches are esstac for both carrier and belt... love them.

30 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

While overkill for sure, my load out uses both. Under my carrier is a g-code belt. It might have actually been you that suggested it but all my mag pouches are esstac for both carrier and belt... love them.

I have teh estac stuff. How you like the banshee? I would incorporate both as well. It’s just $ and time to acquire this stuff. And separating good from bad is hard.

I was doing some looking around and found this.

Helikon Tex Mini Training Rig:

vOfakJk.jpg

$94 and still in stock/available on Amazon.

Helikon Tex is a European tactical gear company, they make good stuff, but are relatively unknown in the states. 

Lot’s of value here of you are looking to spend a little to get a lot.

• FacePalm 1

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

I have teh estac stuff. How you like the banshee? I would incorporate both as well. It’s just $ and time to acquire this stuff. And separating good from bad is hard.

Banshee is hands down awesome, but it was pricey. With 2 steel plates weighing just under 7lbs each it is very comfortable plus it comes with shoulder pads that can be removed for added comfort. I'm sure it compares with the other top end carriers in its price range.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

I was doing some looking around and found this.

Helikon Tex Mini Training Rig:

vOfakJk.jpg

$94 and still in stock/available on Amazon.

Helikon Tex is a European tactical gear company, they make good stuff, but are relatively unknown in the states. 

Lot’s of value here of you are looking to spend a little to get a lot.

I like this.....off to Amazon I go.