Spawne32

NJ Compliant AR's from Springfield SAINT lineup?

Looking to purchase my first AR here, and I know the restrictions are pretty intense. Pretty familiar with some of the rules regarding them as my brother purchased his first one about 10 years ago from Bushmaster. Wasn't a fan of it as he wound up having to send it back for repair because it kept having issues with cycling rounds, fortunately Bushmaster was good about covering it under warranty. Since all the gun shops are closed due to the ronavirus, I can't get my questions answered by just moseying on down to the store and shopping around. I've had my eye on the SAINT lineup from Springfield for quite a while now, and they allow you to filter by "State Compliant" on the website.  However they don't seem to specify which state they are compliant with. I am aware that you need to have a fixed stock, and no more than a 10 rnd magazine and I believe they cannot be any less than an overall length of 26". So my question to the would be experts is... would the "State Compliant" AR Pistol (Model ST9096556BMLC) or the M-LOK® AR-15 RIFLE, PIC GAS BLOCK, LOW CAPACITY (Model ST916556BMLC) be legal to purchase in NJ? And would you have any other recommendations as to where I should look? MSRP's on these range from $850 to $1000 which is where i'd like to be price wise.

wtlRa7j.png

AMak1dF.png

4 minutes ago, Golf battery said:

The rifle is legal to purchase as long as thats not a flash hider and it needs to be pinned and the stock is pinned so it is not adjustable. 

Looks like all of them have the A2 Flash Hider. Wonder if they can be ordered without that?

Just now, Golf battery said:

Even if they do. Your ffl will still have to add a brake and pin and weld it.  My lwrc came all nj legal.  Id call up Springfield and ask them 

I assume thats all tacked onto the final price as well? Good idea, ill contact Springfield and see what they say.