M1152

Trump Administration Designating Firearms Industry as Essential

March 28, 2020
For immediate release

BREAKING: GOA and GOC Thank the Trump Administration for Designating Firearms Industry as Essential

Springfield, VA – President Trump’s Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) has revised its guidance of critical infrastructure to include the firearms industry as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure. This revision comes shortly after Gun Owners of America (GOA) and Gun Owners of California (GOC) sent a letter to the administration urging inclusion of the firearms industry.

The guidance specifically includes “[w]orkers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges” as part of the Essential Critical Infrastructure.

GOA Senior Vice President Erich Pratt said, “It is very encouraging to see CISA include the firearms industry as essential. In these uncertain times, the ability to protect yourself — and to acquire firearms, magazines and ammunition — should not be ignored. GOA/GOC thanks the Trump Administration for listening to our letter and ensuring that Americans can protect themselves in these difficult times.”

Erich Pratt, or another GOA spokesperson, is available for interviews. Gun Owners of America is a nonprofit lobbying organization dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. GOA represents over two million members and activists. For more information, visit GOA’s Press Center.

— GOA —

https://gunowners.org/breaking-goa-and-goc-thank-the-trump-administration-for-designating-firearms-industry-as-essential/?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=na-alert-2020-03-28

10 hours ago, Sniper said:

Tick Tock, Tick Tock... what will Murphy's response be?

His response? "My bad, I was doing what I thought was best for the people"

and that will be that. Until there's some kind of price to be paid for breaking the law of the land, this crap will continue. I blame the SC for not taking up almost anything to do with the 2nd amendment.

8 minutes ago, FXDX said:

probably won’t be one, Alex from NJ2AS was denied entry to yesterday’s  press conference. If there was a response it be some spin-job on nj channel 12

So NJ2AS doesn't have the right to attend a press conference!  Heaven forbid Murphy might have to actually address valid questions about people's rights.

1 hour ago, Shepherd9 said:

So NJ2AS doesn't have the right to attend a press conference!  Heaven forbid Murphy might have to actually address valid questions about people's rights.

yep, murphy only wants the pre-screened channel 12 category softball questions.  unless I heard wrong when murphy punted the question from  Alex Roubian to AG Grewal last week he (Grewal) said something "like" they were following the policy of the FEDS. So if I heard that correctly my guess if asked again the AG will walk this back and spin-it to fit their agenda  

1 hour ago, FXDX said:

yep, murphy only wants the pre-screened channel 12 category softball questions.  unless I heard wrong when murphy punted the question from  Alex Roubian to AG Grewal last week he (Grewal) said something "like" they were following the policy of the FEDS. So if I heard that correctly my guess if asked again the AG will walk this back and spin-it to fit their agenda  

Phil Murphy just maybe the most anti-Second Amendment governor we have ever had. He’s a disgrace, an absolute Tyrannical Dictator. He does not care about law abiding citizens. Criminals have just been released from prison. That apparently means more to him than the civil rights of New Jersey citizens.

17 minutes ago, NickySantoro said:

Doesn't matter. Bucky will state that this doesn't apply here in New Jermany and then Gerbil Greaseball will issue the threats. Gun stores will stay closed rather than have the State Police up their ass.

I'm afraid you are right.  Hopefully not... but I don't see any progress on this without it moving through the courts.  

This will most likley go to court. Mr Ed has nothing to loose. He will be wasting tax payer money to defend his authoritarian control over our civil rights. If we win, which we should because if we dont win this case will pave the way to end of our Second Amendment right in NJ therefore, that tyrant must be held accountable for his crime of deprivation of our rights.

21 minutes ago, Notime2ride said:

This will most likley go to court.

By the time it gets through court, this situation will be long over.

6 hours ago, SmittyMHS said:

Until there's some kind of price to be paid for breaking the law of the land, this crap will continue.

Exactly... nothing will change.

When does he decree 5 round mags by Executive Order... you know, to "help" the people?

• Agree 1

Haven't Federal Troops been sent in to states to enforce precedent? Something about school in the south? The federal government did the right thing then, The president needs to do the same thing now if the tyrant of Trenton refuses to follow the constitution.

• Agree 1

21 hours ago, Shepherd9 said:

21 hours ago, Shepherd9 said:

I recall Murphy's so-called gun violence round table last year only had people there who supported his position.

27 minutes ago, JT Custom Guns said:

So far - Ranges are to remain closed.

I think that will change as soon as the Judge reviewing the Law suit makes a decision.........

Did you get confirmation that NICS will be open 8am tomorrow morning?

5 minutes ago, JT Custom Guns said:

Nothing is CONFIRMED until we see the Button back on the Nics portal...........

That's what I figured too lol, glad you get to get your business back open and make that $$$! By appointment only of course LOL

Liberty vs. Tyranny...   Thanks NJ 2AS and President Trump!

Is NICs going to be up?

• Like 1