This should be interesting - let see how long it takes this State to comply

• Workers supporting the operation of firearm or ammunition product manufacturers, retailers, importers, distributors, and shooting ranges.

https://www.ammoland.com/2020/03/dhs-firearms-retailers-manufacturers-are-essential-businesses/#axzz6I5pCrXNX

Why would the State comply?  They don't comply with any other Federal laws so why start now?  Only us peons have to comply.  They are lucky we dont round up a bunch of Americans,  some tar and some feathers. I will not comply either.  F them.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

They are lucky we dont round up a bunch of Americans,  some tar and some feathers.

They also know that will NEVER happen, so that's why they totally disregard the constitution... because they can.. without pushback.

12 minutes ago, Sniper said:

They also know that will NEVER happen, so that's why they totally disregard the constitution... because they can.. without pushback.

I was gonna say.... no ones been telling them otherwise.. so what do they care.

I'm sure by now we all know as written:

"The designation by the federal Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency is advisory. The agency notes that the designation does not override determinations by individual jurisdictions of what they consider critical infrastructure sectors." 

That's bucky's sides argument. 

Ours is it was deemed essential by the Fed

We're still going to have to go to court, no doubt about it. We just have another gun in our arsenal (no pun intended...… well maybe a little)  when we get there, ie If its not essential why are the feds designating it is. It forces bucky & Co. to prove why its not in leu of us proving it is . Greater minds than mine will be in the court room using it to our best advantage I'm sure.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1