CAL. .30 M1

Baseball cards

I know nothing about collecting them other than i used to carry them wrapped in rubber bands as a kid and played flip...  where they are now who knows.

While doing some attic cleaning i found..three complete unopened sets.. 

1988 Score

1989 Topps

1990 Score

A web search yield that most of the cards are junk...but some hold some value ...  20' 30 bucks some cards....

Is it mostly crap or worth holding for another 20 years?  Educate me !  :)

The market on baseball cards has dropped considerably in the computer age.  I have a ton from my youth, and nobody collects them anymore.  If someone wants them and is offering you money?  Take it.

• Informative 1

Anything from the 80-90 is exactly what you called it. Unless you have a speciality box. 

There are a few select key players that are worth a few bucks, but have to be in mint condition.

What I have done with mine is donate them to children's hospitals and elder homes. 

Gives some kids time to look at older players and not gave to worry about damage and the older people that don't have memory loss can relive the younger days which at times is fun hearing them talk about sports.

if you interested I can put you in touch with a old time store owner I knew, but he will probably tell you the same thing.

• Informative 1