1LtCAP

who would've ever thought

4 hours ago, carl_g said:

That guy who did the disco inferno cover is crazy talented.

he shocked the shit outta me. this is the fist video of his I found......

this is the shit though. keep this going. some dam good/fun music, and considering the $%^ going on around us......it's fun. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Danno said:

I like her. she looks like she's loving every second of this. the other 2 lady drummers look like robots. 

10 hours ago, AlDente67 said:

Do ya one better...2Cellos:

highway to hell. :)

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

he shocked the shit outta me. this is the fist video of his I found......

this is the shit though. keep this going. some dam good/fun music, and considering the $%^ going on around us......it's fun. 

That is fantabulous!!!

dude…..the last 2 nights I've been up till 1 in the morning watching his stuff. it looks like he does anything, and it also looks like he plays pretty much anything. he's got a couple covers on Michael Jackson.....and of course they're improvements over the originals. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• @Zeke, we got another extension.   The text below is copied from nj.com, so folks can avoid giving them the click traffic...but if you want the full story, it was posted there today. "The expirations dates of drivers’ licenses, vehicle registrations, inspection stickers, non-license IDs and temporary tags will now be extended for several more months to give people more time and to reduce lines at agencies. The MVC extended expiration dates in March and again in May due to closures prompted by the coronavirus pandemic. Documents expiring between March 13 and May 31 have been extended to September 30; those expiring between June 1 to August 31 have been extended to December 31. Commercial driver licenses expiration dates were previously extended to September 30."
    • first off , fuck dicks,   Secondly, I though they shut down anything firearms and hunting related in their store? First it was black rifles, then everything 
    • Barracuda are the worst but you can get ciquatera poisoning from grouper, sea bass, or any reef  fish. IIRC, the blend of herbs and spices was designed to neutralize the poison.  Lots of citrus and HOT peppers.  Don't know if that's true but I never saw anyone get sick.
    • There are 450 listings on Gunbroker right now for just the Remington 870   And buckshot was in fact OOS or inflated in 2012 as well. I know because I bought a case of it in May and went to get more after the events and couldn't. 2012  is burned into my memory forever. I got into firearms In 2010.. by the time I was putting together a collection and stacking ammo, and was flush with cash... i found myself twiddling my fingers waiting for instock notifications and overpaying for everything. many things I could not find back then, are at least available right now..  Like people were fighting over 10rd box mags for 10/22's.... i couldn't even get email notifications fast enough to catch in stock multiple times. Wasn't something I prioritized either, it was just amazing.
    • The Dicks in Montgomery County, PA no longer carries any gun stuff.. they have fishing rods in the old rifle rack.   I was there 2 weeks ago to get a new fishing rod for my kid.