WaDCuTTeR

Several Ammo sites no longer shipping to NJ? (They do now!)

Bulkammo.com and luckygunner are a no go.   ABLE TO ORDER from both now.

I can still order from Targetsportsusa.com, my orders go through,

but with the above sites mentioned, won't even let me finish checkout.

Anyone know when or why this has happened.

My thoughts would be, different states are having different lock down "laws" 

and the 2 sites that wont deliver are located in IN and TN

Targetsports is in CT.

Thanks guys!

9 hours ago, leo-польд said:

Academy, Basspro are out as well. I hope not Cabelas but I bad feelings as well. I think they don't like to deal with the NJ ID's recording etc. Big mistake, but many sites are still OK. 

Cabela's was bought by Bass Pro shops a couple years ago.  They're now the same company

1 minute ago, leahcim said:

SGAmmo now requires you to send a picture of FID.  But they still ship to NJ.

Good luck getting anything right now though.

Just a few months ago I read SGammo was laying off its workers because of low demand. Now they have nothing left to sell.

I had not used them for awhile, but made an order about one month ago. A few days after that, they were swamped and took the store offline to catch up.  Took them about two weeks to ship my order, but I did get it.

6 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

Just a few months ago I read SGammo was laying off its workers because of low demand. Now they have nothing left to sell.

From the SGAmmo website at 18:20 on Thursday:

Due to the danger from the Coronavirus, SGAmmo has sent all employees who have been deemed to be at higher risk on 2 weeks paid leave, leaving us with approximately 25% of our normal work force. We will be running a skeleton crew for the immediate future, however this greatly reduces our capacity to pick, pack and ship orders and we will only be listing very limited selections of ammo for sale until things return to normal. There will be times when no products are listed, but options will come and go as capacity allows. Orders placed at this time are expected to ship Friday the 3rd, Monday the 6th or Tuesday the 7th.

4 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

Just checked website for 9mm. They have a decent selection but prices have increased but that's to be expected.

12 minutes ago, brucin said:

Just checked website for 9mm. They have a decent selection but prices have increased but that's to be expected.

Looks like they have about 30,000rds of 9mm FMJ for sale at the moment, which 10k is that Wolf crap. Speer lawman @ $259/1000, was $189/1000 before all this panic.

12 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

From the SGAmmo website at 18:20 on Thursday:

Due to the danger from the Coronavirus, SGAmmo has sent all employees who have been deemed to be at higher risk on 2 weeks paid leave, leaving us with approximately 25% of our normal work force. We will be running a skeleton crew for the immediate future, however this greatly reduces our capacity to pick, pack and ship orders and we will only be listing very limited selections of ammo for sale until things return to normal. There will be times when no products are listed, but options will come and go as capacity allows. Orders placed at this time are expected to ship Friday the 3rd, Monday the 6th or Tuesday the 7th.

I read that too. A few months ago they had a statement up that they were laying off workers because of decreased demand.

On 3/31/2020 at 10:49 AM, WaDCuTTeR said:

Bulkammo.com and luckygunner are a no go.

I can still order from Targetsportsusa.com, my orders go through,

but with the above sites mentioned, won't even let me finish checkout.

Anyone know when or why this has happened.

My thoughts would be, different states are having different lock down "laws" 

and the 2 sites that wont deliver are located in IN and TN

Targetsports is in CT.

Thanks guys!

I submitted an order to luckygunner and it says processed. Any chance they'll just not ship? 

I ordered from Target Sports on 4/10 and got the shipping confirmation on 4/11 although their website said to expect a shipping delay for up to 3 weeks. In comparison, my order placed on 3/16 was not delivered until 4/6...

TSUSA Winchester 147 gr 9mm $0.40/round. In December lots of in-stock 9mm in your choice of grains was 16-18 cents a round. Now the 147 grain is the only thing in stock that's not JHP or frangible, and they're at 80 cents a round and up!

2 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

Friend of mine in Jersey just ordered a case from Targetsports on Thursday morning and got it yesterday.

so much forthe delay in shipping.

lol.. it took 18 days for them to ship my order from March 14th. 

They probably already ran out of/shipped everything by the time iur friend ordered.

They are also not shipping in order of purchases.. they will pull a pallet of ammo, and slap labels on anyone who ordered it.. luck of the draw if you placed an order for a single item. 

55 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

TSUSA Winchester 147 gr 9mm $0.40/round. In December lots of in-stock 9mm in your choice of grains was 16-18 cents a round. Now the 147 grain is the only thing in stock that's not JHP or frangible, and they're at 80 cents a round and up!

Feb 5th I grabbed federal HST in 9mm from them at 40c a round. Ammo was really available and cheap until the beginning of march.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JackDaWack said:

Feb 5th I grabbed federal HST in 9mm from them at 40c a round. Ammo was really available and cheap until the beginning of march.

Everytime I bought that HST on sale (like six sales all together?) I kept wincing. "We have enough, don't we???"

For that matter I said the same thing for all the other ammo I bought in 2019. "Will we really need this much???"

This morning I told Mrs. 45Doll "I'm your well stocked Easter Bunny. And that goes for the booze too!"

On 4/2/2020 at 6:32 PM, diamondd817 said:

Looks like they have about 30,000rds of 9mm FMJ for sale at the moment, which 10k is that Wolf crap. Speer lawman @ $259/1000, was $189/1000 before all this panic.

I read that too. A few months ago they had a statement up that they were laying off workers because of decreased demand.

Yea, I got excited when I saw that Speer Lawman was back in stock but then I saw the price and decided to wait until prices go back to normal.

Does anyone know how long it took for prices to settle the last time there was an ammo shortage like this? I'm of course talking about after this whole covid19 issue is behind us.

41 minutes ago, Philasipha said:

Yea, I got excited when I saw that Speer Lawman was back in stock but then I saw the price and decided to wait until prices go back to normal.

Does anyone know how long it took for prices to settle the last time there was an ammo shortage like this? I'm of course talking about after this whole covid19 issue is behind us.

A few years.

• Agree 1

Placed an order this morning at Luckygunner.com for some .38 Special - 148 Grain LWC - Fiocchi.

As of 5:30pm, I received a confirmation that the order has shipped!

I recently purchased this same ammo several months ago, early January.

The original purchase price was 19.00 for 50 Rounds

This time around it was only 19.50 for 50 Rounds.

I can't believe there is barely any markup for this ammunition, compared to others almost doubling!

Well, it doesn't really matter if you can't go to the range anyway, but it sure is nice to have what you love to shoot!

So I will have to be happy with dry fire practice with a laser cartridge and airsoft pistols in the basement!

How are you guys coping with not shooting? or if anyone is, where? and can I come? haha!

I hope everyone is staying safe out there!

Peace and Love!