45Doll

New Au Isotope Discovered: Unobtanium

I'm no metals trading expert, but since I have some gold investments I do follow the price and trading reports.

According to this report, at the moment Comex can't come up with a 400 oz. gold bar. Here's the gist of it:

"So what does all of this mean? Is there not even one vaulted 400 oz gold bar in the whole of New York? Why is COMEX rushing in a new contract deliverable in 400 oz gold bars when it is reporting that there are zero 400 oz gold bars in its approved vaults. Is this all just a smoke and mirrors exercise with the bullion bankers in London and New York laughing over champagne as mainstream new reports claim the very same bankers are scrambling to charter private jets laden with gold bars from London to New York?

And finally, are JP Morgan vault staff currently scrambling to rush 400 oz gold bars across the tunnel between the NY Fed gold vault and Chase Manhattan gold vault under Liberty Street in southern Manhattan? Inquiring minds would like to know."

Could it be someone is anticipating a problem with the U.S. dollar? Especially now that Trump and some members of Congress are talking about ANOTHER $2,000 Billion 'stimulus' bill?

Hat tip to Zero Hedge for the isotope nomenclature.