JerseyJim

My local N.J. Ranges are closed

2 hours ago, JerseyJim said:

My nearby ranges, Cherry Ridge and Reloaderz are still closed.  Reloaderz's shop is partially open but the range is not.

I can see it will be weeks or months before we're able to shoot.  It will be a painful drought.

Leave the cannoli, save the ammo.

I think Easton Fish and Game is still open. It's Pennsylvania but I never got any notice from the Association about the range being closed down, I don't think they've been closed at all in the past month.

37 minutes ago, voyager9 said:

Aren’t ranges included in the federal guidance?

I will have to take a look and see.  Initially, my range was open as long as we followed the prescribed "Social Distancing" guidelines. 

I just found out the Range I go to in North Berwick Maine is closed under their governor's stay at home guidelines and it's also a private club. Along with that all the gun stores are closed too, I'm really surprised considering how pro-gun Maine is, then again you can shoot just about anywhere.

I read that gun ranges are considered essential and can be open BUT the indoor ones would have a hard time with the distancing. 

IT seems like the outdoor ranges could be open allowing only every other port -- that would b like 12-15 feet apart at least.

Sure would be nice to be able to get out a take some shots.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               

• Agree 3