AlDente67

Lawn tips...bring them

2 minutes ago, AlDente67 said:

Thought I would divert from the animosity for a moment..

Dog pees in same spot..spot grow like crazy...dog pee must good for grass.  Want to spread to rest of yard.  So what is the secret/

Use leash to drag dog to a new spot every time.

Our problem was: dog pees, grass dies, dog pee must be bad for grass.  Every spring, his winter's work revealed hundreds of dead spots on the lawn when it started to green up in the spring.

But, our yard isn't fenced, so leashed walks are a must...and there is a small triangle of land where the driveways to three lots meet-not entirely sure who owns it...so starting last fall, every walk starts there.   

After 5 or 6 months of three walks a day, the triangle is a now a superfund site.  Nothing is greening up there this spring...

1 hour ago, AlDente67 said:

Dog pees in same spot..spot grow like crazy...dog pee must good for grass.  Want to spread to rest of yard.  So what is the secret?

If you are nearby and can supply beer, I'll come pee on your lawn as much as you want. My calendar is pretty clear these days. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, CMJeepster said:

You owe me a beer or that.  I spit mine out of my nose.

I just sanitized your snot locker, not one bit of Covid-19 in there now.  You're welcome.You owe me your life.

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

#peetoo

#whydoesitburnwhenipee

• Haha 1