eyeinstine

Is this Lee press kit a good package to get started in reloading?

11 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

Just pm me your name and address and I'll get them out to you.  No charge...just paying it forward

Above and beyond generous! Some of the best people around hang out here in NJGF! :good:

2 hours ago, eyeinstine said:

Let me know how much for the powder measure and scale..

This press will serve me well! Looking forward to its arrival..  This guy makes it look so easy! lol  But it shows how well this press will work when setup right.. i wonder what auto bullet feeder and what auto powder measure drop that is?

Thats a Mini Mr. Bullet feeder — I just added one to my .45 setup and it makes a world of difference — loaded 1200 rounds this past week with it 

I didn’t buy the whole set, I bought just the die and made my own adapter and feeded tube using a piece of 1/2” schedule 40 pipe and some 3/8 pex tube — took very minimal lathe time to fit the adapter — ended up being around $64 shipped

Did you ever see my email regarding primers, wads, and brass? I have buckets of .223 brass too

45 minutes ago, Heavyopp said:

Thats a Mini Mr. Bullet feeder — I just added one to my .45 setup and it makes a world of difference — loaded 1200 rounds this past week with it 

I didn’t buy the whole set, I bought just the die and made my own adapter and feeded tube using a piece of 1/2” schedule 40 pipe and some 3/8 pex tube — took very minimal lathe time to fit the adapter — ended up being around $64 shipped

Did you ever see my email regarding primers, wads, and brass? I have buckets of .223 brass too

looks like a nice addition someday down the road if/when i get to loading a lot of a specific caliber..

shoot, i just went back into the email and found the last one you sent.. The past two weeks, ive had so many different conversations and deals brokering between here, MeWe, Reddit, etc, i got a bit overwhelmed.. And i also have bought and spent way more than i have should of already.. So haev to hold off on any more purchases for awhile.. Self employeed, forced out of work.. and no trump check yet, and no aprovved unemployment from the state.. Crazy. No income for over a month forced by the government, and no compensation or help yet either... but thats a topic for another thread

On 4/17/2020 at 9:13 AM, Tunaman said:

Just pm me your name and address and I'll get them out to you.  No charge...just paying it forward.

Good thing about being forced out of work and stuck home.. i was able to get two boxes off the mailman's truck.. First box was the long lost Lyman turret press.. Took close to week to get from RI to NJ.. I knew post office was operating way behind.. Good news is, the primer arm was included! Still new in a sealed bag with set screws, allens, etc.. The entire press, all the parts, and even the two sets of dies appear to be hardly ever used.. Near new.. Even has all the original paperwork in the original packaging and box.. Im happy! :good:

Second box gets a huge shout out to @Tunaman !!!!   Inside is what appears to be brand new unused Lee perfect powder measure on stand and Lee beam scale..  Ive said it once, ill say it again.. You meet the best people here on NJGF's!   

Thanks Tunaman! I owe you one!!!

Ron

• Like 2