Zeke

Uptick in gun sales means....

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

@Downtownv, listen up 

What's with all this: "stay outta Bayonne" stuff, anyway? Are you the self-appointed King of Bayonne? And why are you so rude to fellow poster,  @Downtownv? Hmmm....? Is there a backstory here?

Be sweet, Ray Ray! Show more of your gentlemanly side... which I know you have. 

16 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

What's with all this: "stay outta Bayonne" stuff, anyway? Are you the self-appointed King of Bayonne? And why are you so rude to fellow poster,  @Downtownv? Hmmm....? Is there a backstory here?

Ya @Ray Ray this was a nice mr Rogers Nieghbor thread!

• FacePalm 1

21 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I haven't had chicken roll since I was a kid. And I don't remember seeing it in a deli in ages. Googling now...!

Edit: A new experience awaits you, @WP22

https://www.shoprite.com/pd/Weaver/Chicken-Roll-Pre-Sliced/1-lb/237660000006/

That's chicken roll. It's obviously fagese. I want Taylor chicken

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

Bayonne is a crap hole...everyone stay away! 

:D

Two things come from Texas, steers and queers.  And you don't look like steak.

3 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

It's just fun, I like @Downtownv.

3 minutes ago, Cheflife15 said:

I'm actually a new gun owner , but I've always believed in the right to have a better gun than who ever could potentially walk into my house could have. 

Ps it's pork roll. 

Agree on the gun. The so-called "pork roll," not so much.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

45 minutes ago, Cheflife15 said:

I'm actually a new gun owner , but I've always believed in the right to have a better gun than who ever could potentially walk into my house could have. 

Ps it's pork roll. 

Ok . We can be friends 

1 hour ago, Cheflife15 said:

Ps it's pork roll. 

It’s a matter of being better prepared...not just having a ‘better gun’.

Absolutely reliable weapon. 
Training. 
Mental attitude. 

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

It’s a matter of being better prepared...not just having a ‘better gun’.

Absolutely reliable weapon. 
Training. 
Mental attitude. 

Agreed. I plan on taking some classes once the ranges open up. I see no point in having a self defense weapon and not be versed in using,cleaning and maintaining it. I can honestly see it being a hobby as well. I did alot of research on my first 2 pistols. Decided on a cz75 tactical and a walther ppq match. Plan on shooting weekly or biweekly depending on how expensive this becomes. 

1 minute ago, Cheflife15 said:

Agreed. I plan on taking some classes once the ranges open up. I see no point in having a self defense weapon and not be versed in using,cleaning and maintaining it. I can honestly see it being a hobby as well. I did alot of research on my first 2 pistols. Decided on a cz75 tactical and a walther ppq match. Plan on shooting weekly or biweekly depending on how expensive this becomes. 

By a weapon light for it also 

2 hours ago, Cheflife15 said:

Ps it's pork roll. 

New gun owner and CORRECTLY calls it PORK ROLL.  You cool.  You can stay.

So...what 'cha buy?

Updated...NVM.  See you are highly intelligent too.  Bough a CZ.  GOLD STAR for you!  You go to the head of class or all the new gun owners.  Hopefully they can learn a thing or two from your.  Like correctly calling it pork roll and purchasing CZs!  Well done sir.

• Agree 1