Golf battery

WW manufacturing.

This company.  Located in Bridgeton nj.  Hand makes all landscaping tools on site.  All types of shovels rakes hand carts and ball carts.  They manufacture the rakes and shovels that all landscapers are in the know own.  This is a great American company that makes everything in house.  Thats why they’re still in full operation right now.   No chinese or imported parts.  For example.  Go to Home Depot.  Theyre short on shovels rakes and mulch shovels. Their prices may be near double.  But i can guarantee you that their product will last 3 times as long or more.  And yes im a direct dealer for them.  This company aint no joke.  Their products will last   My nursery is probably 98 percent all plants  and 2 percent hardgoods. This company is part of my hardgoods. Wwmanufacturing.com.  This is stuff your great grandkids will still be using. Help them stay open and order from them

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spent hundreds of hours using "Walt's Welding" shovels and hoes.  Nobody made ones that were as durable or as well thought out.  They also make trailers and used to do a lot of custom welding but I don't know if they still do that or not.

As a kid, I was in his shop several times picking up something custom that he had fabricated.

18 hours ago, maintenanceguy said:

I spent hundreds of hours using "Walt's Welding" shovels and hoes.  Nobody made ones that were as durable or as well thought out.  They also make trailers and used to do a lot of custom welding but I don't know if they still do that or not.

As a kid, I was in his shop several times picking up something custom that he had fabricated.

Yes they still do custom work.  I was there Thursday.  They were doing welding work on a landscapers truck