Rob0115

FFL local to Rumson area

I need to get a NJ complaint AR.  Current stash has all been sbr’d and sitting at my home in FL.  I always wanted a LaRue so I ordered their upper just now in NJ compliant format so they are pinning and welding the brake on the 14.5” stealth barrel.  However I’d like to buy the lower.  I understand it will sit for quite some time given the current environment.  I still need to do a change of address on my FPID which I also understand will be extended time.  Since i now live part time in a place I know nothing about where can I get a transfer done around here.  I prefer someone who supports the forum.  Thanks all.  

7 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

I need to get a NJ complaint AR.  Current stash has all been sbr’d and sitting at my home in FL.  I always wanted a LaRue so I ordered their upper just now in NJ compliant format so they are pinning and welding the brake on the 14.5” stealth barrel.  However I’d like to buy the lower.  I understand it will sit for quite some time given the current environment.  I still need to do a change of address on my FPID which I also understand will be extended time.  Since i now live part time in a place I know nothing about where can I get a transfer done around here.  I prefer someone who supports the forum.  Thanks all.  

Why don’t you ship it to yourself from Florida?

You know what?  Given how long this will take that may be the fastest way to get it.  And here I always thought you were just about the good looks.  Great idea. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Rob0115 said:

You know what?  Given how long this will take that may be the fastest way to get it.  And here I always thought you were just about the good looks.  Great idea. 

I have episodes of gravitas

• Haha 1

I’m still in FL on Amelia island by the ritz.  I built a new house over there that finished in July.  My kids wanted me to do something in NJ as two of them live in NYC and sometimes for the holidays or other times it’s too much for them to get down.  So they wanted something in a place close to the beach.  I chose Rumson because of the highlands/ Atlantic highlands Ferry if I want to get here from NYC.  We finished the house March 6th.  I’m up here now because my three kids and one son-in-law are hiding out here and DeSantis closed the damn beaches.  

I knew you’re around and just noticed Atlantic Highlands.  I like it there too. 

19 hours ago, papulski said:

Vals is still open for take-out.

mmmmmmm........lobster pizza!

That sounds fantastic.  What town is Val’s in?

9 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Rumson.

https://www.valstavernofrumson.com

It’s across the street and down a little from the old Briody’s (Surf BBQ now, I think).

Damn right here in Rumson.  I’m trying to order as much take out as I can.  I want these people to stay in business but man I’m running a ton of miles to keep the pounds off from it.