1LtCAP

time for new jeans

I know Andrew Wilkow likes those jeans.  Radio host....  

I was actually planning to try a pair but wasn’t sure which cut.  Wanted whatever is close to “regular” fit.   If I get around to ordering a pair I’ll let you know what I think.

9 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

I didn't know 5.11 made jeans, but I don't think their tac pants are made here. I didn't like wranglers 30 years ago, and really haven't looked at them since......

5.11 makes regular jeans, they are very comfortable and have a lot of function.

The wrangler riggs are not regular jeans, more like a work pant.  They do have jean models though.   

9 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

I've been buying from them for several years now; jeans, socks, belts, shirts, jackets (I think you get the idea).

Quality stuff, excellent customer service; and the name says it all.

Whatever you decide to buy, consider purchasing an extra pair one size larger to accommodate Inside the Waistband carry.  Ditto for your gun belt. (I do realize carrying outside the home in NJ is a pipedream, but I am an optimist.)

4 hours ago, Brisco said:

Duluth Trading company, ballroom jeans. Little pricey now, but the pairs I own have held up amazingly well

Duluth stuff mostly aren't made here. They do offer USA made jeans at a inflated price point though. I use to get them and they do wear well. Been getting Diamond Gusset jeans for awhile now. Made here. If you put any mileage on a motorcycle you'll thank me later.(or any gusset type jean)

https://www.gusset.com/jeans

3 hours ago, oldguysrule649 said:

Whatever you decide to buy, consider purchasing an extra pair one size larger to accommodate Inside the Waistband carry.  Ditto for your gun belt. (I do realize carrying outside the home in NJ is a pipedream, but I am an optimist.)

that's ok though, 'cause i do carry at work and at home. i have no need to carry in either place...but i do anyway simply because that right hasn't been stolen from me as yet.

• Thanks 1