Nogunverysad

Any news on NYSRPA vs NYC ?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGunForums Web Banner Ad May 2020.jpg

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• You can have have two people sitting in lawn chairs with a Honda 2200 3 feet away and have a nice conversation.   The Ryobi would need to be on the other side of the house.  Generators are LOUD, well except that Honda Also remember storage.  A big generator takes up a lot of space.  The Honda can be tucked under a bench or put in a cabinet.   The Honda is also an inverter generator which means the power is clean.   The other generators are a lot dirtier.   You probably won't have any issue, but sensitive equipment can be affected.    I would recommend a UPS if you plan on running computers on the generator that is not an inverter, like the Honda.      
    • The Honda EU2200i definitely looks like a quality product, but for the same price I can get a 7000w Ryobi RY907022FI (CR recommended), which I assume will be noisier.  Why would that be a bad idea?
    • After I upgraded to the latest firmware it stopped 99% of the falsing.   I turned of X and K since it's not in use in NJ.  With Waze and the V1, it's hard to catch me.    I have not had a speeding ticket since 1995 but I also have finely honed radar cop instincts ;).   You can usually tell where they will hide by the terrain.  Curves with long straightaways ahead where they can sit and use the rear gun and ping you as you appear.  Gives them a nice long run out to catch you.
    • I ran a gen 1 in my car from 2005 through 2012..  I probably picked up 4 speeding tickets using it..  While it saved my ass plenty of times, the local cops flip KA on off around here, and state troopers use a lot of laser on rt 80 pkw tpk. Im very vigilant, and these all happened at night. Since getting a false reading almost every other mile, and not being able to program them out enough, I just stopped speeding and ditched the radar in general. I actually stopped getting tickets... go figure lol   If i was gonna spend the money again, I would get a K40..
    • That's fair Ms.Stu.  I doubt I would ride around with it, let alone with out of state plates.  I would imagine it being left at the location where I am staying within the state.  The idea is to not be unarmed should SHTF so far away from (new)home.