Tallday

magpul brace?

Will be good for Non-NFAs.

I prefer the look and feel of the BTR.  Got to handle it at SHOT Show as well as the BSL.

mag1079_blk_02.jpg

https://magpul.com/firearm-accessories/pistolbrace-btr.html

BSL is definitely "bladey" - the BTR is a bit nicer in feel.  However - If you're looking for a tight fit, neither of these braces are very "tight" against the buffer.

8 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Will be good for Non-NFAs.

I prefer the look and feel of the BTR.  Got to handle it at SHOT Show as well as the BSL.

mag1079_blk_02.jpg

https://magpul.com/firearm-accessories/pistolbrace-btr.html

BSL is definitely "bladey" - the BTR is a bit nicer in feel.  However - If you're looking for a tight fit, neither of these braces are very "tight" against the buffer.

By not a tight fit do you mean wobbly?

1 hour ago, Krdshrk said:

Well that's the opposite of a tight stock fit... They seemed a bit wobbly/rattley to me but again they were not actual production models.

So why didn't you say that? Geez. I'll stick with my SBA3 and A4. There's already wobble between my upper and lower. No reason to add more. :)

• Agree 1

22 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Reading comprehension is key.  A "loose fit" denotes wobbly....

Point of order - This is not a reading comprehension issue, you described it poorly. I couldn't tell what you meant either.

You said:

3 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

That doesn't mean anything. Neither brace has any contact with the buffer. 

A stock or brace is fitted to the receiver extension (commonly mislabeled as a "buffer tube). The buffer is inside the receiver extension and is affixed to one end of the action spring (commonly mislabeled as a "buffer spring").

The statement "Tight against the buffer" makes no sense.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

Point of order - This is not a reading comprehension issue, you described it poorly. I couldn't tell what you meant either.

You said:

That doesn't mean anything. Neither brace has any contact with the buffer. 

A stock or brace is fitted to the receiver extension (commonly mislabeled as a "buffer tube). The buffer is inside the receiver extension and is affixed to one end of the action spring (commonly mislabeled as a "buffer spring").

The statement "Tight against the buffer" makes no sense.

Hah you got me there - I did mean buffer tube, not the buffer itself.

• Like 1