Awwsnaps

Working on my Pew Pew Game.. Hello

Hey all! Just joined the forum and looking forward to engaging with like-minded individuals. As an intro: I'm originally from NYC (daBronx), joined the Marines for 12 years back in the Gulf War days and ripped it all over the world. After getting out, I went into the private sector and the Finance industry which led to my way back to the east coast and here in Joysey since 2012.

I'm a strong 2A supporter and NRA member and have been working on getting my pew pew game back to respectable levels (as much as that's possible here in NewJerseystan). I have my good 'ol trusty CZ P07 Duty, a Sig P320 RXP Compact that I'm in love with and I just got a Troy A4 10.5 Other I picked up last week and have yet to shoot :(.  I'm hoping the ranges open back up soon so I can test out the 5.56 cause without it, the internet is turning into a downward spiral as I keep buying parts for the damn thing like its Black Friday everyday! 

Hopefully things change for the better and I get to see a few of yall out there practicing our passion.

Stay safe and stay ready.  FYI - Taylor Ham sucks Donkey Balls..

IMG_20200410_184130.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Awwsnaps said:

FYI - Taylor Ham sucks Donkey Balls..

You just had to go there, didn't you? :facepalm: Pretty damn feisty for a new guy...

Despite that unwarranted provocation... thanks for your service and welcome to the forums!

• Agree 1

35 minutes ago, DirtyDigz said:

Welcome!

Digging your safe organization - checking out the Secure IT products/panels now for my safes.

The SecureIT is great for organization as a ready locker, but if you really want to lock up your jewels or want some fire protection, I'd go with a more traditional safe.

3 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

I know how you Marines like to eat crayons....but take this advice from an old Navy submariner: stay away from the meatloaf! 

Who's a Coasties best friend?  A navy wife.  Thanks 

Oh, to the OP.  Hi

• Haha 1