Downtownv

Read This VERY slooooowly...God Bless Our President!

Obviously, I did not write this, but it is worth your taking time to read and add your own prayers....

As the subject line says, "An Editorial"

Just stop scrolling for a minute and look at this photo. 

image.png

I don’t know or care too much about politics, not even gonna act like I do, and this is NOT a political post by any means.  This is simply something that everyone should stop and think about.

Can you imagine the weight this man is feeling right now?  I have two children that depend on me daily, yet on some days my anxiety is through the roof and I feel like the weight of the world is all on me.  

When he signed up for this role (without pay) he did it for us Americans.  He didn’t do it for the fame or glory, he had all that. He was willing to take on whatever, but the magnitude of what we’re currently experiencing has got to be paralyzing.  And to some, NOTHING he does is ever right or good enough. 

Do you ever wonder how he must be dealing with it all?  When his head finally hits the pillow at night after press conferences, meetings, constantly trying to defend himself and protect our country.

Does he break down and cry from all the pressure? 

Is he scared and confused? 

Is he even able to sleep? 

Can he shut his mind off at all?

Or does he lay there and talk to God all night praying for strength and answers?

Whether he’s making you proud or not, look at this photo and ask God to soften your heart just a little bit and lift this man up in prayer.  He needs them right now more than ever.  He is carrying the weight of OUR country on his shoulders and I don’t think anybody could or would be doing a better job than he is.

Feel free to share this post and remind everyone to be kind and to pray for President Trump and for the entire world.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

I dont see any photo,  but I agree wholeheartedly.  Given what this guy has put up with for the last 3 years  I give him alot of credit.  Enough credit that I certainly will vote for him again.

Sorry it was there when i posted, FIFY

May God bless Donald J. Trump and give him the strength to carry on!  Surely God sent him to us at our time of greatest need and I pray to my Lord Jesus Christ on this Easter to give him the strength to look beyond the naysayers and follow the path you have set for him and our great Country! In Christ's name...Amen.

• Like 4
  • Agree 2

4 hours ago, JohnnyB said:

May God bless Donald J. Trump and give him the strength to carry on!  Surely God sent him to us at our time of greatest need and I pray to my Lord Jesus Christ on this Easter to give him the strength to look beyond the naysayers and follow the path you have set for him and our great Country! In Christ's name...Amen.

Could not have said it better!

Thank You Johnny

• Thanks 1

Thanks for posting, Johnny B.  Thank God he has our backs.   Pray for the people that don't realize it as well.  

Dear Lord, please continue to bless Donald Trump with wisdom, strength, courage, and health. Also, bless his family and those close to him that provide guidance and love for him.  Help him to find some peace and comfort on this beautiful Easter morning.  Please pray for all those he stands up for relentlessly day in and day out and unharden the hearts of those that continue to bring malice toward him.  

• Like 3
  • Agree 1