kc17

ISO Forestry Helmet

Anyone come across an American Made forestry aka chainsaw helmet? This is a hard hat with a face screen/shield, sometimes with integrated ear muffs. Ear muffs are not important, the hard hat part is less important, I really just want it for keeping sawdust out of my face.

None of the ones I find online bother to list origin, which typically means China, Taiwan, etc...

16 minutes ago, kc17 said:

Anyone come across an American Made forestry aka chainsaw helmet? This is a hard hat with a face screen/shield, sometimes with integrated ear muffs. Ear muffs are not important, the hard hat part is less important, I really just want it for keeping sawdust out of my face.

None of the ones I find online bother to list origin, which typically means China, Taiwan, etc...

You will pay a lot more for non Chinese/Taiwan made helmets.   I haven't seen any US made ones but there are ones made in Austria, Italy and France.  They are for pro's >$200 per 

https://www.arborist.com/category/10475/Head-Protection.html?sort=&size=25&page=2

• Thanks 1