Zeke

Beer can burger

Ok I tried this. Ymmv but stuff to your choice. Also make the burger like you normally would. Personally I do bread crumbs and eggs in with the chuck.

Im just trying to get you guys to be on the same culinary artisanal level as I. Cuz I love you all and stuff 

• Informative 1
  • Confused 1
  • FacePalm 1

1 hour ago, Zeke said:

Ok I tried this. Ymmv but stuff to your choice. Also make the burger like you normally would. Personally I do bread crumbs and eggs in with the chuck.

Im just trying to get you guys to be on the same culinary artisanal level as I. Cuz I love you all and stuff 

If it has bacon and beer and does not involve a pineapple or a crock pot how could it possibly be bad?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Zeke said:

Im just trying to bring you guys down to the same primitive culinary level as me.

Fixed it for you.

(Beer can burger does look good, like a taco salad with a meat/bacon shell.  I was digging it until he plopped it into a vat of mashed ‘taters.  Lost me there.)

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, brucin said:

If it has bacon and beer and does not involve a pineapple or a crock pot how could it possibly be bad?

Picture this stuffed with spam, pineapple, red onion, jalapeño, and a parmigiana and bleu cheese mix.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

You sure do like your ground beef dishes.

That one is more like a stuffed meat loaf than a burger.....and it will make a loaf, that’s for sure! 

Sausage, porkroll, scramble egg, hash browns, velveeta cheese.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Sausage, porkroll, scramble egg, hash browns, velveeta cheese.

Eh, for me personally, if I want a burger, i want to enjoy the taste of good ground beef. Maybe a mix of 2-3 different cuts of beef ground into my burger...too many other ingredients take away from that simple pleasure. 

Everything else is just a stuffed meatloaf. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

35 minutes ago, Displaced Texan said:

Eh, for me personally, if I want a burger, i want to enjoy the taste of good ground beef. Maybe a mix of 2-3 different cuts of beef ground into my burger...too many other ingredients take away from that simple pleasure. 

Everything else is just a stuffed meatloaf. 

You are obviously not a culinary Di Vinci  

• Haha 1
  • FacePalm 1

Beer can burgers can be good.  I usually do a Thanksgiving in July beer can burger. 

Bacon, ground turkey for the burger, stuffed with stuffing and mushrooms done in the grill. Then gravy over top when serving. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, raz-0 said:

Beer can burgers can be good.  I usually do a Thanksgiving in July beer can burger. 

Bacon, ground turkey for the burger, stuffed with stuffing and mushrooms done in the grill. Then gravy over top when serving. 

My man!

27 minutes ago, Zeke said:

They’d beat @Displaced Texanass with a spatula/ pancake flipper

They do some ‘interesting’ things. I’m going to watch the roast piglet video...I’d like to see how they do theirs. I wanna learn how to do it better for next Texas hog hunt. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

They do some ‘interesting’ things. I’m going to watch the roast piglet video...I’d like to see how they do theirs. I wanna learn how to do it better for next Texas hog hunt. 

They be artists