CAL. .30 M1

Brass...free

I've got 30-30 dies in the thread on reloading components for trade.  Somebody could get set up to load a new caliber for next to nothing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, 10X said:

I've got 30-30 dies in the thread on reloading components for trade.  Somebody could get set up to load a new caliber for next to nothing.

I must have missed that.........I'd be interested in the 30-30 dies...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, USRifle30Cal said:

@Greenday....  if you need this and can use it no need to trade...just pass the good will...  :) !

I dont have anything in .243 (though it's on the list down the road) or 30-30. Just stating I too have more brass than I need and I'm not going to nickle and dime people or used brass.

• Like 1

Just now, Greenday said:

I dont have anything in .243 (though it's on the list down the road) or 30-30. Just stating I too have more brass than I need and I'm not going to nickle and dime people or used brass.

Offer it up beotch !

1 hour ago, njJoniGuy said:

G-d only knows what kind of pressures Greenie's .223 brass has been subjected to.

Remember his reloading posts?

In his 1a cage it’s fine. But he should not be allowed outside of that. He’s going to get someone hurt or killed.

jus sayen 

4 hours ago, njJoniGuy said:

G-d only knows what kind of pressures Greenie's .223 brass has been subjected to.

Remember his reloading posts?

I remember you exaggerating stuff and making shit up. And even though I said I was going by manuals, you claimed I'd blow myself up just to scare me away from a hobby. You guys have a hard on for not wanting to help new shooters. I've seen it happen multiple times on this forum. Quite sad that you'd try to make the shooting community look like a bunch of jerks.

Don't want brass I never even fired myself? Don't take it. Not like I'd care if you didn't want it.

8 hours ago, Greenday said:

I remember you exaggerating stuff and making shit up. And even though I said I was going by manuals, you claimed I'd blow myself up just to scare me away from a hobby. You guys have a hard on for not wanting to help new shooters. I've seen it happen multiple times on this forum. Quite sad that you'd try to make the shooting community look like a bunch of jerks.

Don't want brass I never even fired myself? Don't take it. Not like I'd care if you didn't want it.

Didn't you start off a firestorm on September 22 by saying:

And I should clarify my comments on reaching max pressure. It's more of knowing what the max grains are so as I work a load (which I don't start near the max), if the highest load I test works best, from there I'd test slightly above and below that (So if I think 23gr is my original guess, I'd start with 22.5, 23, 23.5. Then if 23.5 gets most consistent results, test 23.7, 23.3). So eventually, ideally knowing what the max safe load is, I know how much wiggle room I have.

1 hour ago, W2MC said:

Didn't you start off a firestorm on September 22 by saying:

And I should clarify my comments on reaching max pressure. It's more of knowing what the max grains are so as I work a load (which I don't start near the max), if the highest load I test works best, from there I'd test slightly above and below that (So if I think 23gr is my original guess, I'd start with 22.5, 23, 23.5. Then if 23.5 gets most consistent results, test 23.7, 23.3). So eventually, ideally knowing what the max safe load is, I know how much wiggle room I have.

Kinda scary to me that you have no idea what loads are safe to load in your rifle. Do you just pick a low load and stick with that or do you not work your way up until you get consistent results/overpressure signs telling you to back off? Sounds off from what you should be doing.

• Haha 1
  • Disagree 1