Maksim

NJGF - Dick Sporting Goods Ammo Cooperative

Just got back from Freehold. They have maybe 30 boxes (50 qty) of Blazer 115gr 9mm FMJ, and assorted small boxes (20 qty) 38 sp, 40 and 45. In general, the cupboard is bare. The most plentiful pistol ammo seemed to be 40.

The place is littered with shotgun ammo, though, so if you're looking for that you're covered.

Dick's at Rockaway Mall (Rockaway, NJ) just got a huge shipment of handgun ammo. Blazer aluminum casing (9mm @ $15, 45acp @ $20). Limit 3 boxes per visit. Multiple visits per day.

Also have .40SW, did not inquire about price.

Dicks in Woodbridge has a ton of everything, but much of it is expensive. $50 for a 100rd WW. :shock:

What do you mean? Could you be a little more specific?

Sorry after I saw the prices I kinda lost interest. :lol: Their handgun ammo case was literally filled which is quite rare. 9mm, 40s&w, .45acp... they had a ton of it all and various brands.

555 rounds of hollow point 22lr. at Dicks for $24.99....thats pretty close to what your looking for.

-Scott

I'm looking for like the 15 dollar range. It can be had, its just difficult to find. And I don't need hollowpoint thus helping to get closer to that 15 dollar range

555 rounds of hollow point 22lr. at Dicks for $24.99....thats pretty close to what your looking for.

-Scott

I'm looking for like the 15 dollar range. It can be had, its just difficult to find. And I don't need hollowpoint thus helping to get closer to that 15 dollar range

Matt, check effingers. they had 500 and 525 round bricks between $20 and $22., otherwise, walmarts in Pa and NY now carry 333 round winchester bricks for $10. havent shot them yet.

Max,

Have you had any luck with 9mm at Walmarts over the bridge? Do you just go and hope something is there? Any info is appreciated. Im getting low and was about to order from Natchez but wanted to try and save on the shipping if possible.

-Scott

-Scott

Matt, check effingers. they had 500 and 525 round bricks between $20 and $22., otherwise, walmarts in Pa and NY now carry 333 round winchester bricks for $10. havent shot them yet.

Last weekend Mark and I went to Walmart in NY and I picked up those hollow point winchester 333 packs for 9.10 that was pretty awesome

Just bought some 9mm at Dicks in woodbridge. I got 800 rounds they still had a bunch left.

9mm 115gr Remington UMC FMJ $14.99 / box of 50

Remington 9mm JHPs $40 / box of 100

He had a lot in "the back" room...

No other 9mm ammo besides those 2 tho...

Also had a lot of different kinds of .40 S&W

Dicks, East Brunswick

This is from memory so don't kill me if I'm off by a bit!

Rifle: .223 by the thousand, pretty much all calibers and various brands.

Shotgun: There was never a shortage of this was there, TONS....

.22LR: 1 box of Rem Golden Bullets 525 @ $20

Lots of smaller packs of CCI and Remington, dunno about the prices. I picked up the last two 555's of Winchester copper plated .22LR for like $24 each. I'm not a huge fan of GB's though so I opted to spend a few more bucks on these.

9mm: Hundreds of rounds of Blazer and UMC 50 rnd boxes @ 14.99

A few of the 100 round packs of UMC for the stupid price of $40 each, better off buying the 50 round packs!

UMC 250 round box, one or two of these

.380 ACP: HARD TO FIND Hornady Critical Defense, I think it was $20ish per 25?

UMC 250 round box (2 of them?)

.40 S&W:

Lots of UMC 50 packs, I believe it was between 15 and 20 bucks a pack

UMC 250 boxes, a few of these

.45 ACP:

A few hundred rounds of the UMC left @ $20 a box. That's cheap these days, I WISH I NEEDED IT! Left it for you guys though, I'm currently loaded up on .45 ACP.

Go get it!

Dicks, East Brunswick

This is from memory so don't kill me if I'm off by a bit!

Rifle: .223 by the thousand, pretty much all calibers and various brands.

Shotgun: There was never a shortage of this was there, TONS....

.22LR: 1 box of Rem Golden Bullets 525 @ $20

Lots of smaller packs of CCI and Remington, dunno about the prices. I picked up the last two 555's of Winchester copper plated .22LR for like $24 each. I'm not a huge fan of GB's though so I opted to spend a few more bucks on these.

9mm: Hundreds of rounds of Blazer and UMC 50 rnd boxes @ 14.99

A few of the 100 round packs of UMC for the stupid price of $40 each, better off buying the 50 round packs!

UMC 250 round box, one or two of these

.380 ACP: HARD TO FIND Hornady Critical Defense, I think it was $20ish per 25?

UMC 250 round box (2 of them?)

.40 S&W:

Lots of UMC 50 packs, I believe it was between 15 and 20 bucks a pack

UMC 250 boxes, a few of these

.45 ACP:

A few hundred rounds of the UMC left @ $20 a box. That's cheap these days, I WISH I NEEDED IT! Left it for you guys though, I'm currently loaded up on .45 ACP.

Go get it!

Unless they sold them this week (which I doubt).

Dick's EB has has Wolf steel 9mm same price of $14.99 per 50.

They will probably have them for a while since they probably have at least 8-10 cases left of UMC 9mm bass 50 packs for same price.

You can only buy 3 boxes per trip.